Match Thread: Port Vale v Walsall

Advert:

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Very telling words  I'd really really really love to know why there was neither a minutes silence or a minute applause for the very sad loss of one of our own Charlie and a superb player from our

I'll make some fairly controversial comments here.  We're being let down by the entire club, at present. There is a complete abandonment of anyone to take a decision and sort this chaos out. We'r

Here is the issue. £1m loss due to the pandemic. I accept that. I can accept what she said in the RS interview about the ramifications of it. I don't accept the excuse that a new manager wou

Posted Images

19 minutes ago, boslemportvale91 said:

And who was that then ? 

Im not goung to name names. But apparently coukdnt train cus of snow so played rugby instead under sinclairs say so 🙂

Just now, Vale1995 said:

Im not goung to name names. But apparently coukdnt train cus of snow so played rugby instead under sinclairs say so 🙂

Ah the old not naming names scenario. 

This Sinclair sure is a controlling and manipulative person.....

Maybe he will get them doing karate next so he can build an army up and take over like Cobra Kai ? 

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Vale1995 said:

So can you do nothing football related on a snow covered pitch?  Practice set pieces? 

• Like 1

Advert:

14 minutes ago, boslemportvale91 said:

Ah the old not naming names scenario. 

This Sinclair sure is a controlling and manipulative person.....

Maybe he will get them doing karate next so he can build an army up and take over like Cobra Kai ? 

Im not saying you have to believe me but i know for a fact its true

• Like 1

Advert:

4 minutes ago, Santa said:

I'm sceptical because no sane person would do this surely.

If i said who told me they would get in trouble i agree with you that is completely mental but it happened and it is utterly shocking that is has we are becoming a laughing stock

The agent's tweet is very worrying.

'Fuming' in direct response to the hint about rugby. BKM represent at least 3 of our players. Why would they be fuming if it's all a load of unfounded rubbish? They'll know exactly what's happened.

This all makes absolutely no sense, though, I agree.

Edited by Joe B
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Vale1995 said:

If i said who told me they would get in trouble i agree with you that is completely mental but it happened and it is utterly shocking that is has we are becoming a laughing stock

I can understand you protecting your source ,but the club need to clear this up tomorrow, as it's so stupid.

6 minutes ago, Vale1995 said:

Im not saying you have to believe me but i know for a fact its true

I don't sorry mate. I might be wrong and it could be true which if it is then I hold my hands up and apologise. 

I just think some vale fans (not yourself included) are bored from lockdown, paranoid from the years of dodgy owners and just love the drama for the sake of it. I also think vale fans also can't accept we are a average league 2 side and there some sort of behind the scenes conspiracy theory to why we are where we are. 

Again these coaches have spent years doing the badges and working with other clubs. I'd trust them to know what they are doing rather than Dave next door buddy who's just took his cocker spaniel out for a walk near the training ground and seen Worrall tackle Joyce to the floor. 

• Like 1

Advert:

2 minutes ago, Jacko51 said:

Sane is the operative word.

This is Vale we're talking about I suppose, as Toyah said.

Edited by Santa

1 minute ago, Joe B said:

The agent's tweet is very worrying.

'Fuming' in direct response to the hint about rugby. BKM represent at least 3 of our players. Why would they be fuming if it's all a load of unfounded rubbish? They'll know exactly what's happened.

This all makes absolutely no sense, though, I agree.

I am with you on it making absolutely no sense like it is mind blowingly ludicrous. How any sane person would thinj this is a good idea i am told it was sinclair is behind it and hurst and dino visser are injured from it.  They were smashing into tackles against eachother apprently. Amatuer is not even the word