Match Thread: Forest Green Rovers v Port Vale

Advert:

• Replies 615
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I wrote this one off last week as I expected not a lot from this game so to go a goal down and show some character In keeping them out and going on to score a late equaliser shows some grit and determ

Sorry mate but I can’t believe what you’re saying. You say you’re right every single time, well in my opinion you are absolutely wrong in your view of today’s game. Our defence today was ten times bet

Hurst is not the problem and massively unfair to single him out

Posted Images

1 minute ago, TylerB said:

Truth hurts, doesn't it? Your salty tears taste pretty good.

Nobrot.

You’re a Liverpool fan and you are posting on a Vale forum dishing out abuse to Vale fans. What are you even on here?

3 minutes ago, Vale1995 said:

When did i say we have a chance of promotion ahaha i said you never know stanger things have happened and there might be a small chance we could get near the play offs

Yeah no chance of that 

Advert:

1 Striker up front and nil service to him.  Being marked by 2 defenders.  

Now I know Pugh and co have found Askey's notes and now using them.  Needs another striker on to help him. 

Come on Vale, sounds like we are just not playing well.  Have they stopped playing for Pugh now already  🤣

• Like 2

Advert:

1 minute ago, saintvaliant said:

I must be in the minority on Hurst but all I see is a headless chicken. Runs around a lot but offers naff all threat. 

Would be nowhere near a side challenging the top 7.

I agree 0 goals and 0 assists backs this up in the league 

I must be in the minority on Hurst but all I see is a headless chicken. Runs around a lot but offers naff all threat. 

Would be nowhere near a side challenging the top 7.

A Lewis Haldane

Experienced manager, fundamental summer rebuild.

I am sick TO DEATH of reading xyz are out injured, again. It is unreal how the same names pop up every other week. Pay to play contract or goodbye, I'm sick of carrying them. 

Apart from maybe RW/RB (Gibbons) and GK, we need a guaranteed starter sort of player in every other position. 

I wrote this about Hurst a while ago, I think it's coming true today.  

On 27/12/2020 at 15:37, Doha said:

It says a lot that our most promising attacking outlet at times has the grand total, experience wise, of 5 football league games. I was thinking last night that I could see him starting to be unfairly criticised eventually for underperforming at some point. He's basically a youth player doing well, leave him to it.

The rest of them should be ashamed that they are being outperformed and outgunned by the enthusiastic new kid. I'd get the hose on the fckers during training, me. It's said on here all the time but while we can accept a lack of consistent talent, what we can't accept is a lack of being arsed. 

Edited by Doha
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Advert:

Monty and Worrall are big misses for us, Hurst has offered nothing down the left hand side at all. But what we can do given the players out and the fact the Mckirdey isn’t wanted? I agree with an earlier post that had we had other options that Hurst should have been rested.