Match Thread: Forest Green Rovers v Port Vale

Advert:

• Replies 615
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I wrote this one off last week as I expected not a lot from this game so to go a goal down and show some character In keeping them out and going on to score a late equaliser shows some grit and determ

Sorry mate but I can’t believe what you’re saying. You say you’re right every single time, well in my opinion you are absolutely wrong in your view of today’s game. Our defence today was ten times bet

Hurst is not the problem and massively unfair to single him out

Posted Images

The FGR commentators are saying we have possession but are doing nothing clinical with it at all and offering nothing much really, but at 1 down could come back into this game.  

Wonder how that will happen with our bunch of players.  

• Like 1

We have a severe lack of quality throughout  the whole squad how many of out entire squad would get in another league 2 teams starting 11 cant imagine its more than a couple

• Like 1

Advert:

10 minutes ago, The man in the pub said:

1 striker upfront , 0 goal threat.

Vale need Two upfront. And keep shooting at there Goal , if vale can  get into there half . Come on the vale . Vale it’s only   only 1 -0  Down at the moment. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Vale1995 said:

Jake taylor is currently standing on the pitch thinking why the f have i signed a 3 and a half year deal with these'

Guthrie is thinking I am only here for this season.  Thank goodness for that.  🤣

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

Advert:

1 minute ago, Vale1995 said:

Jake taylor is currently standing on the pitch thinking why the f have i signed a 3 and a half year deal with these'

He wasn`t good enough for Scunthorpe, so he can`t believe he is better than those around him. 

Just now, Vale at home said:

Vale need Two upfront. And keep shooting at there Goal , if vale can  get into there half . Come on the vale . Vale it’s only   only 1 -0  Down at the moment. 

Steady there, that might be construed as being somewhat positive. Not really the done thing on here apparently. You’re supposed to have written us off....it is half time after all.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Advert:

2 minutes ago, bycars rob said:

He wasn`t good enough for Scunthorpe, so he can`t believe he is better than those around him. 

Think I’m the only Vale fan that thinks Taylor is massively overrated and we’ve only signed him because his agent Sproson said so.