Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, Nofinikea said:

All very nice but whose paying?  Unless his release clause is nothing.

It is, I believe!

Edited by Jacko51
  • Like 1

Advert:

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Some interesting responses on here to the latest development. I'd like to add some context. In the past TWENTY YEARS we have only achieved a top 7 finish in the league... ONCE. This was under MA

Check out wiki.  He's run the family business with his brother and father for 15 years and has his own football academy.  He's not been "just" a player and manager.  In view of the amount of crit

The meltdown on here is laughable.  Please can someone tell me the success we have had in appointing a manager since Micky left? None. Flitcroft being appointed DoF shows our long term visio

Posted Images

24 minutes ago, davehartshill said:

Must be something in that Heskey rumour for somebody/a few people to go and put money on him to get him into the betting. 

Early odds are often rubbish and the betting companies can use them to try and take a big of cash of people ... my guess is that this is lay betting companies putting 2 and 2 together after Heskey did some coaching with the vale earlier in the year.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Nofinikea said:

No he wouldn't and I am sure you can work it out.

Agree. No way would Vale had got relegated with John Askey. A really sad day for me.

• Like 5

Advert:

I can’t believe there are still people that believe Askey would have kept us up. We were hurtling towards the relegation zone at an alarming pace. Other teams below us had all started to pick up points. We were in massive trouble under his one dimensional tactics and crap signings. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Phil1965 said:

You can’t have Dave Artell!

He'd do his rallying call in the dressing room and leave the club the next day🤔🤔🤔

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

You'd think he'd died the way some people are wailing about it.

The bloke has underperformed. He leaves with a pay off and our good wishes, and will end up with another decent job.

Edited by Joe B
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Nightwish said:

Agree. No way would Vale had got relegated with John Askey. A really sad day for me.

If Carol deemed it right to dismiss Askey, something was/is wrong and she has enough experience to deal with the problem and deal with it which she has done.

Advert:

Just now, Mario said:

Carol deemed it right to dismiss Askey, something was/is wrong and she has enough experience to deal with the problem and deal with it which she has done.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, darren1810 said:

Please elaborate. 

You must know something to keep saying this. 

It's called attention seeking.

Advert:

16 minutes ago, Nofinikea said:

So there is no clause? Nothing about same level etc?

Not as I'm led to believe but I could be wrong.