• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Some interesting responses on here to the latest development. I'd like to add some context. In the past TWENTY YEARS we have only achieved a top 7 finish in the league... ONCE. This was under MA

Check out wiki.  He's run the family business with his brother and father for 15 years and has his own football academy.  He's not been "just" a player and manager.  In view of the amount of crit

The meltdown on here is laughable.  Please can someone tell me the success we have had in appointing a manager since Micky left? None. Flitcroft being appointed DoF shows our long term visio

Posted Images

So depressing to see the same long list of candidates every time we are looking for a manager - can’t say any really inspire me

• Like 1

Advert:

Really hope they don’t give it to Pugh and they have got someone with experience in mind it would be a disaster if Pugh takes 4 points from the next 2 games and gets the job permanent, 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, davehartshill said:

Sol Campbell will almost certainly apply. I bet he’s emailed his CV already. 

Good luck to him. Based on the list, few others look much better. 

12 minutes ago, valefan16 said:

Paul Cook would be a great coup but unlikely.

Favourite for the Sheff Weds job so highly unlikely to even feature in the debate for our job.

Advert:

7 minutes ago, TJHValiant said:

Good luck to him. Based on the list, few others look much better. 

Didn’t mean to imply that I wouldn’t want him. Couldn’t see him being a total disaster.

He’s only ever taken charge of circus clubs that were already in trouble before he arrived so it’d be interesting see what he could do with decent owners and a budget.

He also kept Macc up against the odds.

• Like 1

Favourite for the Sheff Weds job so highly unlikely to even feature in the debate for our job.

Fleetwood will be ahead of us in the pecking order as well

Advert:

1 minute ago, Portvale4 said:

Sol Campbell, anyone? 

I’d take him. I don’t think he’s anywhere close to being as bad as some seem to think. 

Managed two jokes of a club and was excellent with Macc. I think there’s actually a few decent managers out there