Match Thread: FLC R2 Fleetwood Town v Port Vale

Been through everything. Put 2 payment methods in. All is well. Still same outcome. To top it off, finally got through to Chat and after 2 questions they cut me off!!

The only possible reason it could be doing that is because a data field somewhere is unpopulated.
Does a full name and email address show up under the 'my information' banner? 

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I for one think Askey did absolutely the right thing with the team last night. The League Cup has never been kind to us and we’ve had two difficult away draws, plus what’s the point of having a p

We should be aiming to win this. If the Everton game is on sky, that's a lot of revenue. If it isn't, we will still get as much or maybe even more revenue from Vale and Everton fans buying it through

I've been impressed with Hurst. Sure some people watch the game with their backs turned to the screen. He's caused their right back all sorts of trouble. He's a young lad developing. Of course he'll h

9 minutes ago, Doha said:

Robinson misses a sitter after great play from Whitehead and Hurst sees a ball flashed across to the back post. Robinson spooned turning it in from a few yards out. Better football from Vale on the break. 

giphy.gif

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

13 minutes ago, Doha said:

The only possible reason it could be doing that is because a data field somewhere is unpopulated.

Does a full name and email address show up under the 'my information' banner? 

Yes and completed,  and Scunthorpe ticket shown in history

Visser manny and Hurst our best players so far. All the others are not really looking like creating anything. Mills looking very shaky tonight. Robinson not doing anything so far.

We're playing 12 men tonight so need to be a bit calmer second half

• Like 1

We're doing alright. This Fleetwood team would walk it in League Two. We're playing our back up/squad players and holding our own to a large extent. Vassell is showing again that he's quite possibly the best number two in the league. The youngsters are doing themselves no wrong at all. McKirdy and Oyeleke getting football in their legs.

• Like 1

If hurst had a final ball he’d be a player don’t get how people can say he’s playing wel because if your final ball isn’t good enough doesn’t matter what you do and his needs a lot of work 
Harsh. He set up Robinson with a great little cross which should have been put away
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Vale1995 said:

If hurst had a final ball he’d be a player don’t get how people can say he’s playing wel because if your final ball isn’t good enough doesn’t matter what you do and his needs a lot of work 

Should have an assist already?

Tight first half where they scored an own goal that Visser, I think, would have saved if it hadn't been deflected. Don't know how Theo missed that chance just 3 yards out. Almost jumped out of my seat!  It was a great run by Hurst who's looked very good down the left - except that he needs to track back to help out Montano who's being double teamed. It didn't take them long to work that out!

Unsurprisingly they've had the lion's share of possession and our midfield, Manny apart (who's looked a class act), need to step up. Their runners are constantly getting away. Need stopping - especially down their right - or a second's inevitable.

Still in this!