Match Thread: FLC R2 Fleetwood Town v Port Vale

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I for one think Askey did absolutely the right thing with the team last night. The League Cup has never been kind to us and we’ve had two difficult away draws, plus what’s the point of having a p

I've been impressed with Hurst. Sure some people watch the game with their backs turned to the screen. He's caused their right back all sorts of trouble. He's a young lad developing. Of course he'll h

We should be aiming to win this. If the Everton game is on sky, that's a lot of revenue. If it isn't, we will still get as much or maybe even more revenue from Vale and Everton fans buying it through

40 minutes ago, werstayinup said:

I think McKirdy will get on the bench,really not sure if DTS will be in the squad as i would think JA would want his best team out there with the possibility of a home game v Everton that could get chosen for TV at the end of it. DTS  and Hurst will get run outs in the EFL Trophy games

Disagree I think DTS will start

Advert:

They seem to have a much stronger side out than we do, the <ovf censored>! Madden and Evans will give us a test, but that Josh Morris out wide will be a big threat. Very good player.

Got a feeling we might be on the end of a 3-0 loss sadly. But if we put in a performance on Saturday and come away with something I'll be content with a hiding this evening.

Edited by TylerB

Honestly take notice of DTS tonight I don’t know if it’s just me but he looks a really good player and someone that might be being over looked especially with burgess performance on Saturday I think he could do better than him

• Like 3

Advert:

2 minutes ago, Vale1995 said:

Honestly take notice of DTS tonight I don’t know if it’s just me but he looks a really good player and someone that might be being over looked especially with burgess performance on Saturday I think he could do better than him

I have liked what i have seen from him so far,loves a tackle that lad does just a shame we havent given him a free kick to take yet as he does have a very good free kick,not taken by Hurst as yet though

16 minutes ago, ginginator said:

Vale: Visser, Mills, Brisley, Crookes, Montano, Whitehead, Oyeleke, Trickett-Smith, Hurst, Robinson, McKirdy.

Subs: Brown, Joyce, Smith, Worrall, Cullen, Burgess, Fitzpatrick.

That's a good team - and what a strong bench!

Advert:

Help i follow. Trying.to purchase match pass for £10. Logging in as told on Saturday by ticket office which didn't work btw! If I go to select package, and try it simply takes me to my.profile page. It shouldn't be this hard! Any ideas?