Fosse69

Match Thread: Port Vale v Leyton Orient

It’s going to be very hard to leave out Burgess, Taylor or Joyce and I think it’s great that we now have that competition, Manny would have just walked straight back into the team last season. 

Joyce does need to remain in the starting 11 as mentioned above, Taylor, Burgess and Manny are 3 attacking minded players and I think we’d get bullied.

For me it would be Joyce, Taylor and Manny. Whoever plays they’ll have to keep on there toes because there will be someone ready to take there place. 

3 minutes ago, Nofinikea said:

Wont be a problem will it.  Manny will come back play half an hour and go out injured again.

How do you know that ?

13 minutes ago, Nofinikea said:

Wont be a problem will it.  Manny will come back play half an hour and go out injured again.

Hope not, fear so.

6 hours ago, Nofinikea said:

I suspect he is trying to.

Amoo doesnt like it up him.  If a team plays football against us he generally performs well.  

The thing with Amoo is he is only as good as his defender lets him and some teams have done their homework and stuck two players on him to stop him crossing the ball.Made easier because Askey insists on playing one striker up front so there is a spare defender to mark him.Luckily yesterday he was able to attack his defender and get some good crosses in.