Personally I'd have given him two years but that's by the by. One of the main things I'd like to see is to see us end a season with the same manger we started with.

Got my ticket! Come on let's get 5000 plus and all help to push the club forward. Hopeing for some better times. More season tickets mean we can afford better players. let's give JA some ammo

Confirmation that the story planted in the Mirror (possibly by our former owner?) was a pile of crap.

Someone's clearly feeling put out that it's not all about them any more.

Confirmation that the story planted in the Mirror (possibly by our former owner?) was a pile of crap.

Come off that fence Jacko....say it like it is!!! :laugh::laugh:

These conferences are so much better now,the people on the tables look relaxed and enjoying it,they are light hearted,just a million miles better than Gorms….so so refreshing

Good news. He has quietly got on with doing a good job once he had worked with the players for a month or so. The football since March has been much better than anything we have had for several years.