onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

The manager

paulmogan

Advert

I think that was over as soon as signing Ryan Lloyd was mentioned.

Which of course, is still just a rumour, probably by the same rumour mongerers that we’re saying Miller had already been released?

Christ. No wonder we have a bad reputation and mocked on the oatcake, how long before we start telling Carol where to shove her scarf. Rumours are exactly what they are. 1000 season tickets sold in a week, no Smurf, people who care at the helm, a manager who seems to have a grip of the situation, a proper clear out of players, and it's only May 18th. Calm down and keep the faith.

Does all this manager mither business mean our 'Honeymoon period' with Carol & Kevin is over already? :ohmy:

If someone came along with a budget of £billions and Pep Guardiola as manager, there would still be the moaners on here--unbelievable!!!!

Asked the question today, about the hold up. I was told Nick Bianchi is on holiday. And there are some slight worries from the club as to SJA's appointment. The person I asked would not elaborate on the statement, but I can guess what they are. However, we will not get a better manager than SJA

Not moaning but it does seem strange. With all the euphoria of the last week or so I thought the management position was the icing on the cake in respect of the new future.

my thoughts are that John was on a pretty basic salary in a bid to 'prove' himself to some. He is probably negotiating a better deal based on the fact there has been and may still be interest from other parties for him.

I think he is a Vale man but has he had his head turned?

That's life folks.

Christ. No wonder we have a bad reputation and mocked on the oatcake, how long before we start telling Carol where to shove her scarf. Rumours are exactly what they are. 1000 season tickets sold in a week, no Smurf, people who care at the helm, a manager who seems to have a grip of the situation, a proper clear out of players, and it's only May 18th. Calm down and keep the faith.

Spot on o and p,

but don’t forget Carol and Kevin have been at the helm for 11 days.An eternity in some Vale fans thinking.

Not moaning but it does seem strange. With all the euphoria of the last week or so I thought the management position was the icing on the cake in respect of the new future.

my thoughts are that John was on a pretty basic salary in a bid to 'prove' himself to some. He is probably negotiating a better deal based on the fact there has been and may still be interest from other parties for him.

I think he is a Vale man but has he had his head turned?

That's life folks.

It is a competitive world and he has a living to make, I am sure our owners are aware of the going rate, and they have researched the football business. But things take time.

Archived