onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Synectics to bid again NOW EXCLUSIVE

Jacko51

Any dirty tricks and I'm sure Carol and Kevin would be letting us know.

Don’t think so part of the exclusivity deal will be that they don’t make anything public until the deal is done.

Last time when they were negotiating Smurthwaite walked in the room and said some of the negotiations had been disclosed and walked straight out again.

It’s not over until the fat bar steward signs.

Advert

Don’t think so part of the exclusivity deal will be that they don’t make anything public until the deal is done.

Last time when they were negotiating Smurthwaite walked in the room and said some of the negotiations had been disclosed and walked straight out again.

It’s not over until the fat bar steward signs.

Until the deal is signed he keeps paying the bills.The sooner he signs the better for the club and it’s fans.Plus he is relieved of paying such bills.

Please, why is s c u m b a g censored? It's not a swearword, they can use it on kids TV and surely if a man is threatening to actually close down the club we all supporthttps://www.onevalefan.co.uk/forums/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=866678 through nothing other than malice, it's an apt description.

Not as far as I know, I can use scumbag, but I cannot use ****.

I think (although could be wrong) that the 4 letter word I used was automatically censored (I wouldn't have used it otherwise) but Aussie Rules went back in and removed sc*mb*g and replaced it with 5 asterisks. Never mind.

No problem

I think (although could be wrong) that the 4 letter word I used was automatically censored (I wouldn't have used it otherwise) but Aussie Rules went back in and removed sc*mb*g and replaced it with 6 asterisks. Never mind.

'

Have you been on the oatcake? there's no censorship on there not a asterisks in sight...

I think everyone just needs to take a step back. I don't recognize the person asking if anyone knows what's going on, for all I know it could be someone who wants the deal to go **** up etc. Time to relax , enjoy the sun, and keep calm.

Wise words, young man!

Cavalier, I’ve posted on here on a regular basis since, I joined recently. I’ve beeb going to Vale since the mid 1970’s.

I’m currently in a self imposed football banning order. I decided after the performance against Oldham that I wouldn’t go again until there’d been a take over (which wasn’t in the table at the time) or I’d attend the last home game of the season against Macc. I’d made up my mind that I was not prepared to give our current owner any more money. Yes, it hurts not to go the games but that’s how it made me feel. I’ll also be going the last away game at Bury.

So I’m not a spy, just someone who wants to know what’s happening. I’m not that naive to think that anything would be released, but just wanted to know if anyone had heard anything, that’s all

Cavalier, I’ve posted on here on a regular basis since, I joined recently. I’ve beeb going to Vale since the mid 1970’s.

I’m currently in a self imposed football banning order. I decided after the performance against Oldham that I wouldn’t go again until there’d been a take over (which wasn’t in the table at the time) or I’d attend the last home game of the season against Macc. I’d made up my mind that I was not prepared to give our current owner any more money. Yes, it hurts not to go the games but that’s how it made me feel. I’ll also be going the last away game at Bury.

So I’m not a spy, just someone who wants to know what’s happening. I’m not that naive to think that anything would be released, but just wanted to know if anyone had heard anything, that’s all

Fair play, mate but let’s just be patient. I’d rather wait longer for the right result.

Negotiations like these--especially with someone like NS--are going to take time and patience!

There is a key factor outside of NS and Carol/Kevin Shanahan and that’s the EFL. They have to get clearance and pass the fit and proper persons test and this takes time. Yeovil had their takeover agreed in late Feb and are still waiting! So it’s a case of them satisfying those aspects as well so no news is good news but we may need patience on this one.

NS for example first came to Vale against Gillingham which was in the late September and the deal wasn’t completed until the late November if I recall (sure they were announced at the Bristol Rovers game) to give some idea how long it can take.

There is a key factor outside of NS and Carol/Kevin Shanahan and that’s the EFL. They have to get clearance and pass the fit and proper persons test and this takes time. Yeovil had their takeover agreed in late Feb and are still waiting! So it’s a case of them satisfying those aspects as well so no news is good news but we may need patience on this one.

NS for example first came to Vale against Gillingham which was in the late September and the deal wasn’t completed until the late November if I recall (sure they were announced at the Bristol Rovers game) to give some idea how long it can take.

Lawrence Bassini has just agreed a deal to buy Bolton. If he passes the fit and proper test then so would Jack the Ripper.

Archived