onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Synectics to bid again NOW EXCLUSIVE

Jacko51

Advert

I think everyone just needs to take a step back. I don't recognize the person asking if anyone knows what's going on, for all I know it could be someone who wants the deal to go **** up etc. Time to relax , enjoy the sun, and keep calm.

Cav,one or two of us have been saying that for a while and got hammered for doing it.Stay Calm Watch The Footie.

I agree with the comments on Bassini, but I don’t think there was anyone else prepared to step in, so the only choice was to accept his bid or bid goodbye to Bolton Wanderers. This wouldn’t be fair on BW fans, their team are cemented in the history of the game.

They say that Bassini has served his time since Watford, I’m not so sure but only time will tell. I suppose that they been mismanaged for a number of years. It begs me to ask the question that a number of ppl ask. What are the EFL doing about these owners who aren’t fit to own OUR football clubs. Seems a lack of due diligence.

I agree with the comments on Bassini, but I don’t think there was anyone else prepared to step in, so the only choice was to accept his bid or bid goodbye to Bolton Wanderers. This wouldn’t be fair on BW fans, their team are cemented in the history of the game.

They say that Bassini has served his time since Watford, I’m not so sure but only time will tell. I suppose that they been mismanaged for a number of years. It begs me to ask the question that a number of ppl ask. What are the EFL doing about these owners who aren’t fit to own OUR football clubs. Seems a lack of due diligence.

Bassini has defaulted on a football related debt to the owners at Watford so should not be allowed near Bolton. If he is, we will know for absolute certain that any suggestion that a proper system of governance of football exists in this country is a total myth.

Sorry to highlight and bang on about poor owners, but take the time to look at BBC Northampton. This is with reference to a previous owner Anthony Cardoza. Unbelievable how some one like that could be given such handouts. I’m of the belief these owners come along as it’s a social status thing to be able to say that you own a football league club.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived