onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Smurthwaites signings

butt lane vale fan

If Askey had thrown caution to the wind he would have been slaughtered by even more than he is now.

The playing record this season away from home is pretty good and all bar a deflected shot we could have got something at Cambridge.

If we had gone berserk and attacked without thought and a plan and then got beaten then fair do's but Askey played it right in my humble opinion and now it's on to Morcambe.

The criticism of Askey even before the game is mainly to get attention for the individual poster,a shame really but probably symptomatic of todays look at me generation.

Advert

I would have thought a former teacher would have encouraged debate and alternative opinions rather than simply encouraging everyone to think the same way. It’s a shame that a number of people want everyone to be so narrow minded. Constant name calling because discussion is beyond people is simply daft. Still everyone is an expert in fields they aren’t actually experts in' date=' sad state of modern society at times.[/quote']

No need to for you to be concerned about so called name calling really is there.You use a fictitious name anyway.

That’s absolute right in a nutshell' date=' we are exceptionally one dimensional and must come up with thoughtful and innovative different styles to let the opposition really worry about us. The key really is to bring energy to the team as aside from Hannant (who is a bit of a headless chicken at times) we have little or nothing in that area. Saturday’s line up, tactics and result will say a lot about the new management team. He got a free pass and stayed with something that’s consistently failed this season, surely he can’t do that again.[/quote']Agree, energy is the key, something to get us off our seats. More of the same and he will be inviting criticism.

I genuinely don’t understand the affinity for such players who are clearly abysmal and have consisntly underperformed putting us in the position we are now and costing a legend of our club his job ultimately.

I think you will find Kay and Joyce didn't cost a club legend his job!

It's a shame that at a time when the club is at its lowest ebb, OVF has been infiltrated and ruined by a group of childish WUMs. Debate has dried up, admin do nothing to discourage the numerous trolls and WUMs, and this is what we're left with. ***** like this.

Glad you're having such a good laugh whilst the rest of us true fans are hurting.

Forum has gone the same way as the club really

The Owner pretty much got into bed with some dodgy agents in the summer of 2016 which resulted in us paying the likes of Mbamba and Tavares 100k per year.

Despite our obvious downward spiral ever since those disastrous signings, he continues to be taken in by agents and other shady characters offering us deals that are 'too good to be true'. The Dutch lads with the amazing CVs are the latest in a long line.

Agents were heard discussing how they could screw over the club with these transfers less than a week ago in Cafe Nero in Newcastle. It's plainly obvious that any deals of this type are not for the benefit of the football club.

were they female?

Forum has gone the same way as the club really

Falling attendances........Both at Vale Park and on OVF,Iv'e noticed a drop in numbers, quite a few large number posters have been banned and a lot of the regulars seem to be dropping off.

Yes it does.

It's getting smaller as people realise whats happening... but there are a few hardcore SDL lunatics that will twist anything to deflect anything negative from their master.

S S SDL

S S SDL

S S SDL

They wouldn't be the only lunatics out there twisting things to suit their view.

. If the owner crept up behind you and hit you on the head with a hammer you would say it clearly wasn’t him because you didn’t see him do it!

You clearly don't understand my point.

If someone crept up behind me and hit me with a hammer then I wouldn't know who it was. I wouldn't blindly claim that it can't have been Smurf and I wouldn't lie and say it must have been Smurf.

Unless of course there is EVIDENCE that Smurf did or didn't do it.

I COULD say that I THINK smurf did or didn't do it without evidence, but if I said I KNOW he did or didn't do it, I'd be a liar.

I think that is me being a reasonable human being.

They wouldn't be the only lunatics out there twisting things to suit their view.

You clearly don't understand my point.

If someone crept up behind me and hit me with a hammer then I wouldn't know who it was. I wouldn't blindly claim that it can't have been Smurf and I wouldn't lie and say it must have been Smurf.

Unless of course there is EVIDENCE that Smurf did or didn't do it.

I COULD say that I THINK smurf did or didn't do it without evidence, but if I said I KNOW he did or didn't do it, I'd be a liar.

I think that is me being a reasonable human being.

But you couldn't do any of those things because you would be lying on the floor mumbling incoherently while the CCTV fingered the guy responsible. You don't have to see everything with your own eyes to know it exists.

It's a shame that at a time when the club is at its lowest ebb, OVF has been infiltrated and ruined by a group of childish WUMs. Debate has dried up, admin do nothing to discourage the numerous trolls and WUMs, and this is what we're left with. ***** like this.

Glad you're having such a good laugh whilst the rest of us true fans are hurting.

If you cared so much about true Vale fans then you wouldn't constantly blame other fans for the position we are in, in my humble opinion.

But you couldn't do any of those things because you would be lying on the floor mumbling incoherently while the CCTV fingered the guy responsible. You don't have to see everything with your own eyes to know it exists.

I'm rock hard Jacko so don't worry about me, Smurf would probably need a new hammer though.

If the evidence exists then I would know Smurf did it. But if I don't know that the evidence exists then I can't truthfully say that I know he did it.

I'm rock hard Jacko so don't worry about me, Smurf would probably need a new hammer though.

If the evidence exists then I would know Smurf did it. But if I don't know that the evidence exists then I can't truthfully say that I know he did it.

Are you telling me there is cement between your ears? I suspected as much!!

If someone you trust tells you they have seen the evidence, would you believe them? If someone you didn't trust said there was no evidence, would you believe them?

Finally, do you now believe that the owner has signed players without the knowledge of the manager?

Lets face it their infrequent serious posts have been blown out of the water every single time. The only option left to them is to stoop lower and lower, clinging to any little tiny crumb of consolation, even when it's no relevance to the topic of the thread.

I know the vast majority of our fans are decent people that want the best for the club. These WUMs though just love to stir things up and divide the fans as best they can., and it's to the detriment of the forum. Decent posters have given up and stopped visiting the site because of them, and unfortunately I can see a lot more going the same way.

I've said all I need to say on the site now, not going to lower myself any further to a group of people who clearly aren't Vale fans, offer nothing of value, and try their hardest to irritate people. What's the ****** point?

I'm done.

Just noticed a conversation on twitter about the state of this site and how it's going to the dogs,quite a few are saying they don't bother any more because of a couple of the WUM's it's a shame.

Archived