onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Smurthwaites signings

butt lane vale fan

Advert

1. There is no proof that he's done it in the past

2. No there is only proof that he's inviting players for a trial

3. SDL or whatever cool little name you want to come up with doesn't exist and even if it does, I am only interested in truth, not conspiracy, so if I defend Smurf it's only against untruths.

4. I've not said that I think the manager has a veto.

. If the owner crept up behind you and hit you on the head with a hammer you would say it clearly wasn’t him because you didn’t see him do it!

I’m not sure that having the equivalent of the ‘even better than that’ character off the Fast Show buying players for the incumbent manager, based on little more research than an agent approaching him, can be anything other than a negative.

Can nobody see the correlation that this transfer business has with our inability to sign enough proper footballers and our decline down the leagues over the past three or so years?

REP can't.

funny Interesting post whilst defending your mate,,,

You jump in his defence

You agree with me he could be a troll

You agree with me my points

Yet you say my posts are volume crap yet u agree with me? Makes me laugh the irony

You say all my posts are crap yet you read n remember em all

My opinion 3 things

1. You have a split personality and the a dark side took over this morning

2. You accidentally put alcohol on your cornflakes

3.your mum didnt put your fav choccy bar in your lunch box

Suggest you have a lie down and let your brain settle oh and keep reading...will lookout for your blue n white smurf in scarf on sat

You've misunderstood. I was replying to REP. I quoted your post as REP is on my ignore list. I agree with everything you put.

funny Interesting post whilst defending your mate,,,

You jump in his defence

You agree with me he could be a troll

You agree with me my points

Yet you say my posts are volume crap yet u agree with me? Makes me laugh the irony

You say all my posts are crap yet you read n remember em all

My opinion 3 things

1. You have a split personality and the a dark side took over this morning

2. You accidentally put alcohol on your cornflakes

3.your mum didnt put your fav choccy bar in your lunch box

Suggest you have a lie down and let your brain settle oh and keep reading...will lookout for your blue n white smurf in scarf on sat

Read my post again. I said "he" (REP) all the way through. I never said "you".

You push people who care to the limit and you know you do,

Why because I have a slightly different opinion on a football discussion?

I would understand if the offensive and crude and personal comments were being made by 13 year olds but I’m guessing these are grown men and women that are losing the argument so resort to crudeness and personal abuse because their small minds can’t debate. Shame on them, it’s 2019.

Archived