onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

January window

darren1810

Advert

So, we went into this window with the following people able to play centre half....

Legge, Smith, Vassell, Rawlinson, Kay, Pugh.

We have so far signed a left back (who also plays left centre back),have Remi Streete on trial and are interest in Kyle Hoskins.

Meanwhile, we have 1 recognised out-and-out winger (Whitfield) and one out-and-outstriker (Pope) who is out injured for four weeks.

And to think there are som3 on here who’d have you believe Aspin knows what he’s doing. Clueless at best. I’d say up there with Brown and Glover as the worst Vale managers.

Seems there is a picture of a new player training today similar to one of the Foriegn trialists linked a couple of days ago.

The very same trialists that Aspin said he knew nothing about.

Smurf playing chief scout again.

Does anyone know the names of these supposed trialists (I think i read them on here but I can't find them)

In the spirit of OVF negativity can I be the first to criticise the new players before I even know their names or see them play?

That's not the point. The issue is, surely after the Bruno fiasco the first thing any sensible person would do is go down a different route. Surely to repeat is a sign of madness. Plus considering Aspin is manager, he should have a say in what players are training. 2 nights ago he openly said he didn't know anything about any Foreign players coming.

Why, who is going to look at them and know who they are? What's the risk

It fuels negative speculation on the quality of the players and our transfer activity before we've even signed them, you only have to look on here and social media to see that.

If one of these players is the previously mentioned triallist it undermines the managers comments too.

I know that when we've had players on trial before we've tried to keep it a secret to stop it leaking. One of the reasons being to stop other clubs finding out, just in case they were interested in them too.

That's not the point. The issue is, surely after the Bruno fiasco the last thing any sensible person would do is go down a different route. Surely to repeat is a sign of madness. Plus considering Aspin is manager, he should have a say in what players are training. 2 nights ago he openly said he didn't know anything about any Foreign players coming.

Aspin also said he was going to play entertaining football at the vale.

Archived