onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Match Thread - Port Vale v Stoke C U21

Fosse69

Not one person has condemned the antics of those in the railway paddock instead choosing to pin the blame 100% on the travelling support

Shouldn’t be at all surprised though ...it’s happens every time there’s trouble involving PVFC

Hold the line

You are having a laugh surely!! There were no toilets smashed in the Paddock, there were no windows smashed, There was no one trying to start a fire, and there was no one from the paddock jumping on cars outside the ground. Most of the flares, bottles, coins and all of the braking and throwing of seats came from the Sjoke end. A much smaller response came from the paddock AFTER your MOB started it all.

Advert

This is one low life's comment to a Martin Spinks article in the Sentinel about the trouble.

I think a lot of the cretins behind the trouble were Vale fans masquerading as Stoke lads. Some of the older yobs in their 40, 50s and 60s were certainly members of the Mother Town Fat Boy crew. And some of the women getting involved can normally found down in Middleport (Vale country) working as prostitutes. This has Vale written all over it.

Are these people for real !

This is one low life's comment to a Martin Spinks article in the Sentinel about the trouble.

I think a lot of the cretins behind the trouble were Vale fans masquerading as Stoke lads. Some of the older yobs in their 40, 50s and 60s were certainly members of the Mother Town Fat Boy crew. And some of the women getting involved can normally found down in Middleport (Vale country) working as prostitutes. This has Vale written all over it.

No,I overheard a woman(?)today.She actually thought it was payback for the sink that was removed from the Sihtfannia Stadium,many years ago,by Vale idiots.As it was in a unisex hairdressers when she spewed this out it crossed my mind whether she may like to taste the sink in front of her/it.I refrained as a normal person would taking in account how special these people are.

)

He obviously hasn't seen the bog-bashing video?

I have to ask how someone would recognise a prostitute so easily.

Just been in the oatcake and there is actually a thread there blaming the trouble on the fact that our fans were allowed to stand railway paddock. Therefore it’s our fault. How deluded do u have to be to think that standing near fans in their main section made them smash toilets and jump on cars.

Kingpin’s post has since been deleted by the Sentinel

Just been in the oatcake and there is actually a thread there blaming the trouble on the fact that our fans were allowed to stand railway paddock. Therefore it’s our fault. How deluded do u have to be to think that standing near fans in their main section made them smash toilets and jump on cars.

They must be confusing the red lamps and shop windows on their European trips with red flares?

Stoke fans did this in the 90s. It was Vales fault for celebrating a win, or staying up or beating then in games. Vale must have deserved it all.

He seems to know where to visit to spend his dole money on one also?

I take it there are flares ,bottles and seats thrown at visitors on the South Stand at home games.Those fans are even closer.That would be the visitors fault.

Archived