onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Match Thread - Port Vale v Stoke C U21

Fosse69

Advert

So both were equally to blame then, wether it’s one or 10 both sides threw them which is what I said 3 pages ago ....it only needs one to seriously injure somebody

Thanks jean we got there eventually, perhaps you could keep pointing that out to those on here

You've got 10 times more chance of injuring somebody if you throw 10 and the other person throws one though?

So both were equally to blame then, wether it’s one or 10 both sides threw them which is what I said 3 pages ago ....it only needs one to seriously injure somebody

Thanks jean we got there eventually, perhaps you could keep pointing that out to those on here

Would that include the flares thrown by Stoke fans into where the Vale fans were.But were then picked up and thrown onto the perimeter track out of the way?

Not one person has condemned the antics of those in the railway paddock instead choosing to pin the blame 100% on the travelling support

Shouldn’t be at all surprised though ...it’s happens every time there’s trouble involving PVFC

Hold the line

Stoke fans were throwing full glass beer bottles onto the field of play they could have quite easily killed or seriously injured a Stoke player as much as anyone else.

That’s how much thought your cavemen fans put into it.

Finally coming on here and complaining about Vale fans is a bit rich

90% to 10% isn't equal. And I think you'll find that folk on here have already said stuff was thrown from the Paddock as well. None of it was thrown at Stoke players, however.

So just for clarity ...it’s ok to throw one then even though that particular one could of seriously injured somebody?

This **** just got real

Of course it isn't. However, if 11 people are throwing things, 50% of the blame doesn't lie with one individual. That much should be obvious.

What's the phrase, "There are none quite so blind as those who refuse to see"?

Am I?....standard reply when you’ve lost the argument

Seems I’ve nailed the myth it was all Stoke fans causing the problems....what’s your opinion on the vale fans throwing of flares and bottles

I was sitting in the Lorne Street and could see both sections very clearly. I saw a couple of flares and can't recall seeing any bottles thrown from the Paddock although I'm not saying none were thrown. There were dozens of bottles thrown from the Hamil including some from the Lorne Street side of the end. The reason why few came from the Paddock is that most Vale fans drink their beer after they've bought it rather than pay money for it then chuck it away. And I didn't see ANY bottles thrown at players from the Paddock. That was just sheer lunacy.

>>

I’ve not got any more time or the inkling to continue pointing stuff out anymore but just to summarise

Vale didn’t throw any missiles but hang on they did but none at the players so it’s ok

Stoke threw 90% and Vale 10% so that’s ok...unless of course the one they threw hit you or one of your loved ones

Vale have hooligans but they were inactive on Tuesday and those in the paddock were totally blameless....yeah whatever

Seriously you lot are one trick ponies who will neither see nor discuss the reasons behind Tuesday night, instead blaming one side for 100% of the blame ....Vale have a very large and very active hooligan element so dismiss it at your will

Not sure if it’s pathetic or sad, I’ll let you decide

>>

I’ve not got any more time or the inkling to continue pointing stuff out anymore but just to summarise

Vale didn’t throw any missiles but hang on they did but none at the players so it’s ok

Stoke threw 90% and Vale 10% so that’s ok...unless of course the one they threw hit you or one of your loved ones

Vale have hooligans but they were inactive on Tuesday and those in the paddock were totally blameless....yeah whatever

Seriously you lot are one trick ponies who will neither see nor discuss the reasons behind Tuesday night, instead blaming one side for 100% of the blame

Now you’re just embarrassing yourself . Stop while you can.

>>

Seriously you lot are one trick ponies who will neither see nor discuss the reasons behind Tuesday night, instead blaming one side for 100% of the blame ....Vale have a very large and very active hooligan element so dismiss it at your will

How many Vale fans got arrested Tues night? And how many Stoke fan got arrested?

Time to go, now **** Off.

Archived