onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Match Thread - Port Vale v Stoke C U21

Fosse69

In the run up to this game I said the only way we can win is by not attending and boycotting the game. I stayed away and stand by my decision to do so. But, I was wrong in criticising anyone that decided to go, so hold my hand up and apologise. From a no win situation for Vale, we came out of that match as winners on all fronts. From a no lose situation, Stoke came out of it as the biggest bunch of losers in the land. An absolute laughing stock of a club, followed by a huge number of absolute vermin. Noticed good old Wezzer on the oatcake, proud as punch in his summary that "70% of the away end were lads". The absolute state of it. If you read this you muppet, you're a mess, and your "lads" made you look like a bunch of cowards. Be lard, be round, be Stoke.

And if you scrape the surface you muppet will will know the reason for such the high turnout....it wasn’t due to the fact stoke were playing Fulham with their small hooligan element

Keep burying that small sized brain you’ve got, as with Sheffield United,Bolton, Wolves, Grimsby etc etc ( I could go on ) you’ve got a large element at PVFC who also partake in it but it’s never your fault....trouble is they were apparently nowhere to be seen all night apart from huddled together in the crown ******** themselves

The behaviour of Stoke ( and that Vale paddock ) was appalling and there’s absolutely no defence of what went on but don’t bother replying I’m done trying to reason but if you look around you the truth is out there

You paranoid hard done too fool

Advert

Keep burying that small sized brain you’ve got, as with Sheffield United,Bolton, Wolves, Grimsby etc etc ( I could go on ) you’ve got a large element at PVFC who also partake in it but it’s never your fault....trouble is they were nowhere to be seen all night apart from huddled together in the crown

How do you KNOW they were no where to be seen apart from huddled together in the Crown?Do you know them all.Were you activity looking for them?

How do you KNOW they were no where to be seen apart from huddled together in the Crown?Do you know them all.Were you activity looking for them?

Hey up here we go

Melv, I’m just telling you the reasons for the high turnout and people talking about what went on so stop burying your head also

My night entailed leaving home at 6:45 getting stuck in traffic on Hanley rd and only just making kick off and I was well on my way back long before the end of the match

Is that ok with you?

Anyway keep living in cuckoo land, I’ve tried to be honest and come from a different angle which is what MBs are about but keep going on the one way, one eyed street you want to travel on

I’m finished on here

Hey up here we go

Melv, I’m just telling you the reasons for the high turnout and people talking about what went on so stop burying your head also

My night entailed leaving home at 6:45 getting stuck in traffic on Hanley rd and only just making kick off and I was well on my way back long before the end of the match

Is that ok with you?

Anyway keep living in cuckoo land, I’ve tried to be honest and come from a different angle which is what MBs are about but keep going on the one way, one eyed street you want to travel on

I’m finished on here

I’m not living on a one way one eyed street at all. I know full well that Vale have their fair share.I simply asked you a question.I asked how you knew they were not to be seen apart from being huddled together in the Crown

You then come back and say how you only just managed to get there for kick off and that you left long before the end? You are contradicting yourself.The Crown is know where near Hanley road anyway.

So how did you KNOW they were not to be seen?

Put your dummy back in and answer the question instead of I’m finished on here like a 5 year old kid.

Hats off to the proper Sjokies who have been vocal in their outrage and disgust at what their Neanderthals have done, but I’ve also heard too many “respectable” sounding clowns trying to make incredulous pathetic mitigation’s for what happened.

Eg the Vale fans were too close to The Hamil end, seems to be a favourite one. Well that explains everything then. Oh, and don’t forget naughty boy Pope for showing off his belly button fluff, that must have really sent them over the edge

Good job it wasn’t a proper game then when all the ground would be open. I wonder whether those idiots even knew that it was the U21’s that were playing.

In balance, I’ve heard one or two Vale responses today that have made me cringe, but mainly we’ve managed to come out of this as the overwhelmingly innocent party.

Pity we didn’t give them the Railway end.Smashing up the toilets would have improved it.

I’m not living on a one way one eyed street at all. I know full well that Vale have their fair share.I simply asked you a question.I asked how you knew they were not to be seen apart from being huddled together in the Crown

You then come back and say how you only just managed to get there for kick off and that you left long before the end? You are contradicting yourself.The Crown is know where near Hanley road anyway.

So how did you KNOW they were not to be seen?

Put your dummy back in and answer the question instead of I’m finished on here like a 5 year old kid.

>

I answered your question read my reply as to HOW I KNOW

As for putting my dummy in, seriously what’s the point?, I’ve tried to tell you the reasons for the high turnout but you aren’t listening and as with every other time theres trouble at VP it’s always the visiting clubs fault

Answer me this, why did Sheffield United, Wolves, Bolton, Shrewsbury, Barnsley, etc etc all turn up st VP in large hooligans numbers ....go on have a guess, and it wasn’t the good drinking in Burslem

10 flares or 1 flare, 10 bottles or 1 bottle both were as guilty as the other ....they came from both the Hamil and the paddock

Good little family club are Vale

>

As for putting my dummy in, seriously what’s the point?, I’ve tried to tell you the reasons for the high turnout but you aren’t listening and as with every other time theres trouble at VP it’s always the visiting clubs fault

Answer me this, why did Sheffield United, Wolves, Bolton, Shrewsbury, Barnsley, etc etc all turn up st VP in large hooligans numbers ....go on have a guess, and it wasn’t the good drinking in Burslem

10 flares or 1 flare, 10 bottles or 1 bottle both were as guilty as the other ....they came from both the Hamil and the paddock

I wonder if dancing boy has been lifted yet?You know,the Vale fan who was dancing on someone’s car roof.Was he same Vale fan who trashed a man’s front wall on Hamil Road?Going over old ground achieves nothing Werrington.Did that bloke in Blackpool ever regain his sight?Was the corner flag that was thrown in amongst Ajax fans,spearlike,ever retrieved?Vale have n0bheads,Stoke,on this occasion ,had much bigger.

>

Unsatisfactory answer real question avoided.You 1st stated that they were no where to be seen.Apart from huddled together in the Crown. Did you go in the Crown to witness them all huddled together? Yes or no? You only just made it in time for kick off.You left before the final whistle.So how can you actually say they were no where to be seen?Or is your information based on two boys from one toilet cubicle?

Stop digging your hole.

And if you scrape the surface you muppet will will know the reason for such the high turnout....it wasn’t due to the fact stoke were playing Fulham with their small hooligan element

Keep burying that small sized brain you’ve got, as with Sheffield United,Bolton, Wolves, Grimsby etc etc ( I could go on ) you’ve got a large element at PVFC who also partake in it but it’s never your fault....trouble is they were apparently nowhere to be seen all night apart from huddled together in the crown ******** themselves

The behaviour of Stoke ( and that Vale paddock ) was appalling and there’s absolutely no defence of what went on but don’t bother replying I’m done trying to reason but if you look around you the truth is out there

I'm not burying anything Wezza. I know we've got a large minority of idiots. Difference is I don't come on here and glorify it, as though 70% hooligans in a crowd of 3,800 is something to be proud of. You've obviously been in and around the scene in the past, and you're now still attracted to it in some sad way.

You're also clearly in touch with lads still involved, well so am I, and going off the stories you've been told, I don't think it's me burying my head in the sand Wezza. Despite their best efforts, Stoke didn't just embarrass themselves on the pitch on Tuesday night it seems. Either that or they enjoy running straight through Burslem and down into Middleport.

All *****, all need banning, all need get a life.

Unsatisfactory answer real question avoided.You 1st stated that they were no where to be seen.Apart from huddled together in the Crown. Did you go in the Crown to witness them all huddled together? Yes or no? You only just made it in time for kick off.You left before the final whistle.So how can you actually say they were no where to be seen?Or is your information based on two boys from one toilet cubicle?

Stop digging your hole.

I’ve answered your question

It’s you who hasn’t answered mine

Good poster you Melv ascare nany others but I see the one eyed family club natives are starting to rally round you and avoid what I put in regards the reasons

I’m off out now and I’m bored of going over the same stuff with everybody avoiding the bigger debate

See yer the next time I decide to log on

I'm not burying anything Wezza. I know we've got a large minority of idiots. Difference is I don't come on here and glorify it, as though 70% hooligans in a crowd of 3,800 is something to be proud of. You've obviously been in and around the scene in the past, and you're now still attracted to it in some sad way.

You're also clearly in touch with lads still involved, well so am I, and going off the stories you've been told, I don't think it's me burying my head in the sand Wezza. Despite their best efforts, Stoke didn't just embarrass themselves on the pitch on Tuesday night it seems. Either that or they enjoy running straight through Burslem and down into Middleport.

All *****, all need banning, all need get a life.

Mate those in the toilets and bottle throwers are absolute idiots and shameful

The bottles and the flares came from both ends wether it be 1 or 10

Both our 'Clubs have these 'idiots', but the contempt I have for those using fire to intimidate and endanger others knows no boundary.

I was once in a closed area with 30 other people when 2 amongst us started a fire. Not only did I help to gain egress and safety for everyone - including the 2 firebugs - I still find myself revisiting the memory of it all when reading such events as happened last Tuesday.

Archived