onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Match Thread - Port Vale v Stoke C U21

Fosse69

Advert

I obviously don't live in the Potteries and haven't done for 32 years now. But in the past and even presently many of my friends support Stoke and they are not people who go round trashing away stands. So criticism and consequences need to be directed at the perpetrators. I said before the match it was a public safety problem because the worst of the Stoke fans / pretend Stoke fans who fancy trouble and gang warfare were bound to turn up. What has happened is so predictable, and some of the blame rests with the FA for contriving a competition where the dynamics in the crowd at this game (mass away support) / (stay-away protesting home fans) could occur. Of course Port Vale is not free from trouble makers as a trip to any away game will often demonstrate.

The lardies causing trouble means the whole world now knows they lost 4-0 when it may not even have made the results section in news papers.thank you lardies Port Vale are now known all over the world for the right reasons...and yourselves for all the wrong reasons..scum.

I loved being able to watch the match via someone's stream, it was wonderful to see the Vale win over Stoke, even if a U-21 side. Unfortunately the scenes were rather reminiscent of the late 80's when I used to attend matches, with the obvious difference being that the thick away supporters now had some plastic seats to rip up and throw along with the beer bottles and other debris.

I fully expect to hear soon it was all Vale's fault for entering the competition in the first place :)

Oh dear oh dear we are in trouble!

bKDBzKf.jpg

Nice one Doha, can that be circulated on other social message outlets?

Failing that send it to Lee Blakeman........He needs persuading Stoke were the culprits,because he needs some persuading.

Hats off to the proper Sjokies who have been vocal in their outrage and disgust at what their Neanderthals have done, but I’ve also heard too many “respectable” sounding clowns trying to make incredulous pathetic mitigation’s for what happened.

Eg the Vale fans were too close to The Hamil end, seems to be a favourite one. Well that explains everything then. Oh, and don’t forget naughty boy Pope for showing off his belly button fluff, that must have really sent them over the edge

Good job it wasn’t a proper game then when all the ground would be open. I wonder whether those idiots even knew that it was the U21’s that were playing.

In balance, I’ve heard one or two Vale responses today that have made me cringe, but mainly we’ve managed to come out of this as the overwhelmingly innocent party.

Hats off to the proper Sjokies who have been vocal in their outrage and disgust at what their Neanderthals have done, but I’ve also heard too many “respectable” sounding clowns trying to make incredulous pathetic mitigation’s for what happened.

Eg the Vale fans were too close to The Hamil end, seems to be a favourite one. Well that explains everything then. Oh, and don’t forget naughty boy Pope for showing off his belly button fluff, that must have really sent them over the edge

Good job it wasn’t a proper game then when all the ground would be open. I wonder whether those idiots even knew that it was the U21’s that were playing.

In balance, I’ve heard one or two Vale responses today that have made me cringe, but mainly we’ve managed to come out of this as the overwhelmingly innocent party.

There is absolutely no explanation or mitigation for that wanton vandalism in the toilets. Trying to explain it is pointless - you can't produce a rational explanation for totally irrational behaviour.

Only fans of that degenerate club could do the CCTV work for us :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

They somehow managed, internationally across social media and news outlets, to make themselves look right cnuts and emphatically lose a win win game/situation. Amazing.

This just keeps getting better.

Loads of them banned from football, exposed to the country as the braindead thugs they are, a refurb to the away end, few quid for the Jan window, goading them 4 times in an evening, Vale legend Tom Pope bags in front of 4,000 lardies. Did I miss anything?

Superb. Up the checkatrade. Never doubted the competition.

Archived