onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Match Thread - Port Vale v Stoke C U21

Fosse69

And if you scrape the surface you muppet will will know the reason for such the high turnout....it wasn’t due to the fact stoke were playing Fulham with their small hooligan element

Keep burying that small sized brain you’ve got, as with Sheffield United,Bolton, Wolves, Grimsby etc etc ( I could go on ) you’ve got a large element at PVFC who also partake in it but it’s never your fault....trouble is they were apparently nowhere to be seen all night apart from huddled together in the crown ******** themselves

The behaviour of Stoke ( and that Vale paddock ) was appalling and there’s absolutely no defence of what went on but don’t bother replying I’m done trying to reason but if you look around you the truth is out there

You paranoid hard done too fool

Like you said on tuesday just sit back with your feet up and a cigar plus bury your head in the sand you idiot.

Advert

I do find it hard to believe that the real Stoke supporters would turn out in such numbers to watch their U21s play when they only got around 700 for their last home game in the competition. Surely the club must take responsibility to who they sold their ticket allocation to.

I do find it hard to believe that the real Stoke supporters would turn out in such numbers to watch their U21s play when they only got around 700 for their last home game in the competition. Surely the club must take responsibility to who they sold their ticket allocation to.

The question about the Stoke distribution of tickets was raised by someone,a Stoke fan,on RS,last night.They,apparently,use a points System for away game tickets.He inferred that Stoke had sold tickets to anyone who wanted one,including cavemen.Of course Stoke is such a well run club,so that couldn’t possibly be the case.

The question about the Stoke distribution of tickets was raised by someone,a Stoke fan,on RS,last night.They,apparently,use a points System for away game tickets.He inferred that Stoke had sold tickets to anyone who wanted one,including cavemen.Of course Stoke is such a well run club,so that couldn’t possibly be the case.

They were sold to ST holders the same as those in your paddock

Good debate son

Hey up here we go

Melv, I’m just telling you the reasons for the high turnout and people talking about what went on so stop burying your head also

My night entailed leaving home at 6:45 getting stuck in traffic on Hanley rd and only just making kick off and I was well on my way back long before the end of the match

Is that ok with you?

Anyway keep living in cuckoo land, I’ve tried to be honest and come from a different angle which is what MBs are about but keep going on the one way, one eyed street you want to travel on

I’m finished on here Contradicting yourself again.Is it the fumes from the incinerator?? Do you want a bigger shovel?

Thought you were off not to return for a while..... still trying to convince people you don't have a double digit IQ by joining our debates rather than the bile on the oatcake......oh wait you do show your real side on there don't you.... you and that other ************ should keep well clear of ovf. The majority of people on here seem to have realised that you both talk gash on here then go join your we were once in premier league and out owners cause thousands of people unmanageable debt discussions.

I rarely post on here but read the majority of threads and you my amoeba level ***** friend should just go and never return. I will be putting you and tp on ignore asap.

As for the Stoke ticket sales.I was told that after the fixture was first announced the ticket office staff went into work the next morning,switched on their computers.Straight away there had been 800 tickets sold.

All for a game they were not really interested in even though it was a win win situation for them.

They were sold to ST holders the same as those in your paddock

Stoke City FC

‏Verified account @stokecity

Nov 23

🎟️ We have received an additional 1,800 tickets for our upcoming @CheckatradeTrpy game against @OfficialPVFC.

1,900 tickets have already been sold and remain on sale to Season Card Holders and members before going on general sale tomorrow.

Listening to RS news 06:30 this morning they had Matthew Ellis on.He was saying about the police costs for this game.RS then went on to say about Colin Garlick would be on later.Im assuming that he would be giving an update on what is happening about police costs and cost of the damage.

Has anyone heard what Colin Garlick had to say?

Stoke City FC

‏Verified account @stokecity

Nov 23

🎟️ We have received an additional 1,800 tickets for our upcoming @CheckatradeTrpy game against @OfficialPVFC.

1,900 tickets have already been sold and remain on sale to Season Card Holders and members before going on general sale tomorrow.

And they never made general sale

Next

Archived