onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Match Thread - Port Vale v Stoke C U21

Fosse69

Hey up here we go

Anyway keep living in cuckoo land, I’ve tried to be honest and come from a different angle which is what MBs are about but keep going on the one way, one eyed street you want to travel on

I’m finished on here

That's the most pleasing thing you've ever said on here

Advert

I'd love to be the fly on the wall when the armed response unit come to pick them up. They'll be ******* themselves.

Please can we have some court footage also.”Exhibit A,siht fan,do you recognise this bog seat you threw through the window at Vale Park?””Yeah””Take him away,10 years””Next”.

Not ONE of you has answered me why it is clubs turn up with big hooligan followings and have avoided the root cause

What you fail to mention is that when your club had already sold over 4,000 tickets to the big hooligan element, we had only sold about 300 tickets.

Not one person has condemned the antics of those in the railway paddock instead choosing to pin the blame 100% on the travelling support

The main issue here is not what went on in the Hamil or the Paddock. That as to be expected by anyone with any experience of these games. The issue as far as I'm concerned is the lunatic behaviour in destroying some of the facilities in the Hamil End. That had absolutely nothing to do with segregation, tearing up netting, taking in flares, chucking bottles or anything. It was sheer unadulaterated moronic vandalism. And according to you, all the lads involved were Stoke City season ticket holders or members. Our "lads" as you call them turn up for games where they think they will have some entertainment. It appears that yours are season ticket holders - do they behave like this at every game or were Vale just lucky??

Not one person has condemned the antics of those in the railway paddock instead choosing to pin the blame 100% on the travelling support

Shouldn’t be at all surprised though ...it’s happens every time there’s trouble involving PVFC

Hold the line

I condemn the Port Vale nutters that moved a bit of netting. Surprised it's not made international news to be honest. I fully expected to see still shots from the police, asking the public to help them identify the mad ******** that resorted to such reckless scooching.

I condemn the Port Vale nutters that moved a bit of netting. Surprised it's not made international news to be honest. I fully expected to see still shots from the police, asking the public to help them identify the mad ******** that resorted to such reckless scooching.

They too threw bottles and flares

The main issue here is not what went on in the Hamil or the Paddock. That as to be expected by anyone with any experience of these games. The issue as far as I'm concerned is the lunatic behaviour in destroying some of the facilities in the Hamil End. That had absolutely nothing to do with segregation, tearing up netting, taking in flares, chucking bottles or anything. It was sheer unadulaterated moronic vandalism. And according to you, all the lads involved were Stoke City season ticket holders or members. Our "lads" as you call them turn up for games where they think they will have some entertainment. It appears that yours are season ticket holders - do they behave like this at every game or were Vale just lucky??

There are no words to describe those who did that

Are stoke fans that sensitive and insecure poor them,, suppose it makes it must make it right to take it out on toilets n sinks whom held their lines and held out as long as possible....looks like the new n40 should be named 4sinks (arrange letters to suit)

Oh and that lady whose has a squashed roof all vales/police fault obviously not the richard head who did it.

God some of their fans are really thick n hopefully they will be allowed out again one day in the future

Not everyones a vandal ,a hooligan etc id say 90 per cent of the supporters who went the game were just superb in there backing of the two clubs .

I enjoyed the atmosphere ok it was very highly charged .

The throwing flares ,bottles etc well whats the point in that for example what if you blinded someone and the next day in the news or a pic in paper of the injured person and he was someone you knew and liked etc and you had to live with that around you forever and karma would be not good to you at all .

Then smashing your neighbours property up ,i have stoke fans both sides of me in Alsager and they are just genuine they want see them do well supporters and im sure they aint going smash my property over a win v there under 21s .

Very poor that but the ones responsible have to live with what they have done and karma will deal with them as no bad deed can go unpunished .

I went with 5 mins go ,job was done professionally by Vale .

Till we meet again UTV

The throwing was from both sides - 90% from the Hamil and 10% from the Paddock.

So both were equally to blame then, wether it’s one or 10 both sides threw them which is what I said 3 pages ago ....it only needs one to seriously injure somebody

Thanks jean we got there eventually, perhaps you could keep pointing that out to those on here

Archived