onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Sjoke are coming!!!

wwindsor

Advert

Personally I don’t see the problem with giving them a stand that otherwise would be closed. If Stoke fans are going to fill it, may as well rinse them and get as much off them as we can.

Also it’s a fact that without extra seats being made available to them they would be in home ends with the resulting carnage that would bring.

It’s different from a big home cup tie where the stand would be full of vale fans, this stand, if not given to Stoke, would be closed.

And if they do wreck it, we bill mrs Coates for the damage and we get a free stand refurb simples.

Firstly well done Stoke on selling there tickets so obviously there biggest game of the season .

However its all about money for Smurf and he will kill Port Vale by letting there fans in our main end as our fans wont take kindly to that so i suggest he as a rethink about that .

Id love go but its a competition to kill off

all remaining lower league clubs .

It’s a local game, a chance to see the youngsters and has a bit of extra spice with it being a local derby.

Easy to see what the attraction is for those who don’t get to see the under 21’s much. That’s certainly how everyone I know who’s going is treating it.

Chance to see the youngsters?? Don’t make me laugh how many went the last game your youngsters played

Your coming for one reason like the rest of your ******** fans your taking the ****

And our owner is letting u do it

Personally I don’t see the problem with giving them a stand that otherwise would be closed. If Stoke fans are going to fill it, may as well rinse them and get as much off them as we can.

Also it’s a fact that without extra seats being made available to them they would be in home ends with the resulting carnage that would bring.

It’s different from a big home cup tie where the stand would be full of vale fans, this stand, if not given to Stoke, would be closed.

And if they do wreck it, we bill mrs Coates for the damage and we get a free stand refurb simples.

Can he let the ‘away fans’ buy tickets for that stand? The only designated section for away fans is really the Hamil end.Is he breaking FA / FL ground regulations by allowing visiting fans in sections designated for home fans only?If it kicks off in the railway paddock between BOTH sets of fans then Vale might be in serious trouble with the authorities.Is this a H&S issue?Would the club be able to claim on insurance for any damage caused or would the insurance be deemed invalid because the VISITING fans who did the damage were allowed into a section of the ground that is for home fans only?

There is more chance of the Blundering Blue Buffoon giving Aspin £10m to spend in the January transfer window than her paying for any damage

Well I disagree, have been to two of the group games and will be there for this one, along with I am guessing 1000 PV faithful. Though it does throw up a no win situation for PV, equally that possibility is diluted somewhat with the kind of numbers Stoke will be bringing, and if we do win, and I think with our current form it's important we at least put resources into the team to do just that, it's something I will now have great pleasure in crowing about. City supporters can't claim it means nothing, if they are coming in numbers at least twice the size of those they take to league games.

Not saying I am right, but am certainly looking forward to it, in fact it could get a bit meaty, certainly on the pitch. Just hope it doesn't off it!

This game could hold significance for the future of this competition. Vale fans have a chance to make a huge statement by staying away. It would be quite clear, if only a few hundred turned up, that fans are making a stand and staying away out of principle. Turning up in the few thousands, we'd still have less than Stoke but we'd be getting more than in other rounds. Principles go out of the window, and then it becomes embarrassing.

Stay away, and real, decent football fans would hold us in high esteem, we'd have their respect. Any true football fan knows what Vale Stoke means to us under normal circumstances. Only having 300 there would really make me proud, and would send a clear message to the authorities that they've got this wrong.

It would be Stoke fans in attendance embarrassing themselves. They'd be the 2008 plastic, prawn sandwich, corporate elites, with not a single ounce of decency amongst them. This competition has been good to them in the past, and us, in it's old guise. The way it's meant to be. Don't embarrass us by giving this ***** any form of credence. Stay away, do the right thing.

Spot on. I know it seems daft but I now feel that the only way we can ‘save face’ in this shambles is by not turning up.

Firstly well done Stoke on selling there tickets so obviously there biggest game of the season .

However its all about money for Smurf and he will kill Port Vale by letting there fans in our main end as our fans wont take kindly to that so i suggest he as a rethink about that .

Id love go but its a competition to kill off

all remaining lower league clubs .

Nice one Alsager!I completely agree.

Can he let the ‘away fans’ buy tickets for that stand? The only designated section for away fans is really the Hamil end.Is he breaking FA / FL ground regulations by allowing visiting fans in sections designated for home fans only?If it kicks off in the railway paddock between BOTH sets of fans then Vale might be in serious trouble with the authorities.Is this a H&S issue?Would the club be able to claim on insurance for any damage caused or would the insurance be deemed invalid because the VISITING fans who did the damage were allowed into a section of the ground that is for home fans only?

There is more chance of the Blundering Blue Buffoon giving Aspin £10m to spend in the January transfer window than her paying for any damage

I suppose the argument would be that designated areas apply to league games only, and that for cup ties a greater % of tickets should be available to the away team, it used to be 25% of the ground capacity, although not always possible at some grounds. But in this case there is large excess capacity, if it is allocated to the away team they would be responsible for any damage as they would be for any in the Hamil. I hope the visitors have been told that the standard of catering in the temporary away area will not be to Hamil quality. I seem to remember a real Derby game when the Railway Paddock was closed to Vale fans.

Archived