onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Match Thread - Carlisle United v Port Vale

Fosse69

Advert

Andy06 - we need your magic touch saying Vale have scored before Ifollow announce it. :yes:

Still can't figure out the defence change. Why change it when they did well on Saturday. Is it an injury not mentioned or unnecessary tinkering. Hope they sort it out in half time and the Vale start playing.

Can see them scoring a few more in the 2nd half if we don't change things.

Glad I did not pay £10 to watch this match now.

Lucky you I've wasted a tenner! Rawlinson is possibly the worst CB we have ever had he's basically a Sunday league player that's struck gold and having an absolute mare tonight in fact the whole team are lazy and can't be bothered, only players with a little bit of credit are Legge and Dodds.

Aspo’s had a mare with the system and selection. We’ve got no threat from midfield, zero outlet down the right and we don’t look comfortable defensively. Front two haven’t had a sniff of service.

Only positives from the first half are Legge’s been a rock at the back and Hannant has put a shift in down the left.

If he sticks with this system 2nd half the game is as good as over now.

Take Kay off, put Montano on, bring Hannant into the middle.

Take Smith/Clark off and being Gibbons on.

We have absolutely nothing going forward and the two above are two of our better attacking options.

At the moment we are playing 3 centre backs, Clark isn’t getting forward and Joyce and Kay are playing the same role so we have 6 of our 10 outfield players sat behind the halfway line.

Andy06 - we need your magic touch saying Vale have scored before Ifollow announce it. :yes:

Still can't figure out the defence change. Why change it when they did well on Saturday. Is it an injury not mentioned or unnecessary tinkering. Hope they sort it out in half time and the Vale start playing.

Can see them scoring a few more in the 2nd half if we don't change things.

I despair if he doesn’t change the formation second half. We’ve not been in this yet

Glad I did not pay £10 to watch this match now.

Lucky you I've wasted a tenner! Rawlinson is possibly the worst CB we have ever had he's basically a Sunday league player that's struck gold and having an absolute mare tonight in fact the whole team are lazy and can't be bothered, only players with a little bit of credit are Legge and Dodds.

Saw the line up and with the problems with Ifollow showing games, thought better of it. 2nd half I will probably wish I had paid for it when we come out and score a couple of cracking goals.

Sad to admit it but Aspin is beginning to do my head in!

Like most I wanted him to do well.

From what he's done so far I admit he gives an impression to us Valiants that he has no idea of tactics, he has no idea what his best team is, he has no idea when to change a game.

Why, oh why does he fart about changing the team around and repeatedly play players out of their comfort zones?

Vale are mighty boring to watch, especially away from home where we have NOT improved in any way whatsoever.

Frustrated to say the least and do not expect anything but derision from some off here that I dare question our manager. Wearing thin now that he knows what to do in this Division.

Take Kay off, put Montano on, bring Hannant into the middle.

Take Smith/Clark off and being Gibbons on.

We have absolutely nothing going forward and the two above are two of our better attacking options.

At the moment we are playing 3 centre backs, Clark isn’t getting forward and Joyce and Kay are playing the same role so we have 6 of our 10 outfield players sat behind the halfway line.

That's too much for Aspo, yewth - he'll just keep plugging away until it's too late.

Archived