onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Match Thread: Port Vale v Lincoln City

melv

There’s no Gulf in class in league 2. We’ve beaten Exeter, held Wycombe, beaten Luton. There is no reason why we can’t get something out of this. Hopefully they will have a week of celebrations and open bus parades, and come into this slightly below par. We can get 3 points

Advert

Surely they'll play their strongest side, the so-called 6 pointer at Wycombe won't be a 6 pointer if they don't win at Vale !!!

A very direct up and at em team of no frills. On a very good run at the moment.

No reason we can't get something given the rub of the green .

Taking big support so maybe approx 1300- 1600, should make for decent/ feisty atmosphere after yesterday's morgue.

12th man helped us beat chesterfield, that atmosphere was missing yesterday. So if you know any stay away valiants, drag them along, turn up the volume and get these 3 points

The 12th man helped us lose yesterday. He was the one dressed in black.

Lincolns a very good team who know how to win ,something we are incapable of .

Team well id give Turner a go up front .

Im not sure who choose as we have only played for 25 mins at the level we need play for the 90 last 2 games .

Team well Aspin will choose the same team as yesterday i just hope we score and the post doesnt get in our way like yesterday and we get stronger as game goes into last ten minutes where our mental weakness as being coming to the fore and we have being losing very soft goals late on regularly these last few games .

Hopefully there big away following will ignite something in Vale .

Hard to be hopeful after what this seasons efforts have produced .

4 games left we need to play every minute like its our last in the football league or else it will be .

Why are you obsessed with playing Turner he isn’t good enough for league football and Aspin considers bone idle Barnett and sick note Forrester before playing him.

You have a strange view of players which is probably why you consistently slag off Nathan Smith who has probably been one of our best players this season.

He has been very lucky today, flattened the keeper today with his elbow and only got a yellow.He is a nasty piece of work. Beware

Let’s see what kind of ref we get next week because that dirty ****** Matt Rhead up front will push and pull and elbow all day long. Get away with it and they’ll batter us in aerial battles.

Why are you obsessed with playing Turner he isn’t good enough for league football and Aspin considers bone idle Barnett and sick note Forrester before playing him.

You have a strange view of players which is probably why you consistently slag off Nathan Smith who has probably been one of our best players this season.

You are obsessed with biging up a player who is part of one of the worst Vale teams ive seen .

He is not being dropped whos tonsay Howe Raglan or Howskins couldnt do better .

Stick with good reliable dont get injured Smith (has he got a fullset of teeth for a centre half id say he as ).

A player who is ever present in the fall of Vale .

Last season getting his head on corners against better opposition ,this year in the games ive seen one fluke header v Coventry .

Dominated time and time again .

We need men out there not lads he should be still learning his trade in the reserves but such is Smurfs cost cutting .

We accept mediocrity .

We are what we are .

Well we should be better .

End of

UTV

As for Turner its no good Barnett or Pope winning headers if someone isnt gambling get on the end of them

He doesn’t get dominated time and time again though. To say he should be in the reserves is just laughable. You have an unhealthy obsession with criticising him that clouds everything, and you’ve already nailed your colours firmly to the mast when you let slip what you truly think, it’s because he’s supposedly a Stoke fan that you think throws games. I bet you’re murder to sit by at the game.

He doesn’t get dominated time and time again though. To say he should be in the reserves is just laughable. You have an unhealthy obsession with criticising him that clouds everything, and you’ve already nailed your colours firmly to the mast when you let slip what you truly think, it’s because he’s supposedly a Stoke fan that you think throws games. I bet you’re murder to sit by at the game.
No i love Vale i expect them beat everyone .

1 win in 17 says we cannot beat anyone .

My nephew sits by me i encourage all the players when at the game .

If i dont like what i see i voice my displeasure on here .

If i love what i see which is a very rare unique thing i come on here and praise .

What is there to love about this Vale .

The fans Pope Hannant Montano ,Help me out who else .

Yesterday first 25 we played how i expect us play the whole 90.

Im honest in my job i expect people who represent me be honest .

Im very encouraging but the last 10 mins at Crewe where it looked to me like we were trying give them a goal and 65 mins yesterday after there pen left me really annoyed at them who supposedly represent us .

Great salesmen our players are aint they .

To be fair it VFIA, Nathan Smith has been a shadow of what he was last season but then again he has had to play alongside a number of partners which cannot help him. I wouldn’t slag him off but he has hardly been one of our best players this season.

With regard to Turner, he can’t be any worse than either Barnett or Forrester but as he doesn’t seem to be in the frame since Aspin has been in charge, he can’t be up to it as far as he is concerned.

you’ve already nailed your colours firmly to the mast when you let slip what you truly think, it’s because he’s supposedly a Stoke fan that you think throws games.

Nathan Smith was a Sjoke fan judging by his Twitter account but whether he still is I wouldn’t know. I don’t think that he throws games because of that link, it just seems that the teams he plays in are not very good. 2015-16 a poor Torquay outfit, 2016-17 a terrible Vale team particularly once Brown took over and 2017-18 one of the worst Port Vale teams in living memory. To be honest, a move away would probably do all concerned a favour.

Archived