onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Match Thread: Port Vale v Lincoln City

melv

You are obsessed with biging up a player who is part of one of the worst Vale teams ive seen .

He is not being dropped whos tonsay Howe Raglan or Howskins couldnt do better .

Stick with good reliable dont get injured Smith (has he got a fullset of teeth for a centre half id say he as ).

A player who is ever present in the fall of Vale .

Last season getting his head on corners against better opposition ,this year in the games ive seen one fluke header v Coventry .

Dominated time and time again .

We need men out there not lads he should be still learning his trade in the reserves but such is Smurfs cost cutting .

We accept mediocrity .

We are what we are .

Well we should be better .

End of

UTV

As for Turner its no good Barnett or Pope winning headers if someone isnt gambling get on the end of them

Isn’t that what Whitfield does and far better than Turner.Just hope if Montano isn’t fit he plays Howe at left back.He must be better than Davis.

Advert

There must be a reason why players like Howe, Middleton, Turner, Reeves etc aren’t featuring. They must not be impressing enough in training or reserve games. So it’s funny to hear calls for some of these players to play when most of us have hardly seen anything from them, it’s the old not playing seems to increase your perceived quality.

I have a sneaking suspicion I may be a better left back than Davis.

Let’s hope montano isn’t out too long, but if he is then Pughs the only option when he’s back from suspension, but it could be a problem position this week.

There must be a reason why players like Howe, Middleton, Turner, Reeves etc aren’t featuring. They must not be impressing enough in training or reserve games. So it’s funny to hear calls for some of these players to play when most of us have hardly seen anything from them, it’s the old not playing seems to increase your perceived quality.

Let’s hope montano isn’t out too long, but if he is then Pughs the only option when he’s back from suspension, but it could be a problem position this week.

They dont have to turn up at training to be better than Tonge, Barnett or Forrester!!!

There must be a reason why players like Howe, Middleton, Turner, Reeves etc aren’t featuring. They must not be impressing enough in training or reserve games.

That's utter turd and someone with your very, very close connections to a certain player knows it perfectly well. The fact it's far from the first time you've made the point suggests that you have an agenda to push.

That's utter turd and someone with your very, very close connections to a certain player knows it perfectly well. The fact it's far from the first time you've made the point suggests that you have an agenda to push.

I'll actually expand what I said to include when players have come in to the first team too. Are you saying theres another reason for players not getting much of a look in outside of them not doing enough to impress to force their way in to the side? My ties to players don't change the basic fact that they have to do enough to convince the management that they are worth a place in the side ahead of whoever is currently in their position.

How many games ban did Pugh get ?

Id go with this side i believe there centre forward is from heron cross and a stoke fan and wouldnt he love to be the one to put it up us .

So my team purely picked on what i have witnessed v Chesterfield Crawley and Creweas it present form what counts not what you did v whoever .

Hornby

Hoskins Howe Raglan

Gibbons Montano

Whitfield Hannant Worrall

Barnett Pope

Ive put Barnett in there as if you going play the system ive got you need Gibbons and Montano to get crosses in .

The 3 in midfield all have good energy to get up and down the field and the 3 centre halfs to not be bullied by the big unit stoke fan .

They have just won a cup so be cock a hoop and rightly so .

Well done them .

Going Rhyl for a few nights before game in me mums caravan coming back for the match why i have no idea .

We need to play for 90 mins like first 35 on sat where surely if we do we be 4 up in 30 mins .

Yeah then i will wake up

Pughs missing one more game. Hopefully Montanos injury isn't serious, I read hamstring on the sentinel, if thats the case then hes obviously a doubt.

Real blow, Monty out for the season, someone needs to step up to the mark.

How is knopps can he play other than that can the young reserve left back play steele is that his name ,if you old enough you are good enough hopefully or can young Calverley play there as im sure he played v West Brom in pre season and gave a very account of himself although i didnt attend so have no idea what position he plays , or Graham Kelly .

Bad news as the season goes from one disaster to another .

Archived