onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Match Thread: Port Vale v Chesterfield

Fosse69

Advert

He seems to be growing stronger into the game as he even won headers, that run was guppyesque and truly lifting,, even making 50/50s his own--had his best game today i've seen

Sign of a good manager - recognizing a player might be able to play a completely different position than he has been doing!

Not sure why he gave the free kick from which they scored, oh the player feel over his own feet.

I didn't see that either, it seemed like he kicked the ground or mis-kicked the ball, I was gobsmacked when he awarded the free-kick and Vale retreated a very generous 10 yards, guess we'll see better from the highlights tomorrow.

Guest Vale at home

:clap:h

I didn't see that either, it seemed like he kicked the ground or mis-kicked the ball, I was gobsmacked when he awarded the free-kick and Vale retreated a very generous 10 yards, guess we'll see better from the highlights tomorrow.

I Agree with you . Well Done, VALE a Brilliant (( What a game )). Congratulations to our 10 vale men , On our win today . We need the 3 points . I do hope we can get another 3 points on Monday . Proud of you Aspin and all the players . I am pleased the vale fan . Got His Crewe Tickets returned to Him . Well Done to that Vale fan . That Handed them in .. And I Hope that Vale fan ,gets well soon . Thank you , to the Man stopped to Help Him . Come on the vale Good Luck for Monday .:clap::clap::clap:

Jack Lester complaining that the referee gave them nothing after the sending off! Staggering. Just staggering. What about the complete non foul that he somehow gave u the free kick from which u scored ur goal? Unbelievable. Just incredible.

Apart from which, he gave them plenty before the sending off, notably not sending their bloke off for nearly taking Hannant head off.

Guest Vale at home
:clap:h

I Agree with you . Well Done, VALE a Brilliant (( What a game )). Congratulations to our 10 vale men , On our win today . We need the 3 points . I do hope we can get another 3 points on Monday . Proud of you Aspin and all the players . I am pleased the vale fan . Got His Crewe Tickets returned to Him . Well Done to that Vale fan . That Handed them in .. And I Hope that Vale fan ,gets well soon . Thank you , to the Man stopped to Help Him . Come on the vale Good Luck for Monday .:clap::clap::clap:

Good to see Tom Back today .

Listenig to Aspo afer the game, him and Tonge has some sort of brother alliegence.Hence why he' the once name on the team sheet no matter how good or bad he has performs.

We were much more dynamic central in the park with Hannandt and Pugh in there agains Stevenage.

But low and behold; Aspos lovers Pugh and Tonge, are straight back in next game...

Pugh i now out, so that opens up for the full return of Aspos cousin Kay.

I world very much like to see a team of:

Boot

Raglan - Howkins - Smith - Montano

Ough . Hannant

Worrall - Whitfield - Harness

Pope

That will give us an ability to get at them from the start, whithout having to wait for Pugh and Tonge to ger their strollers into gear.

But I'm getting my mind around already, that next season we will see the pairing og Pugh and Tonge. It's like Mourinho has found his Alexis and Pogba... :banghead:

Montano that run second half was magnificent .

More of that please .

Worrall he was like duracell he was running so hard and was excellent .

Pope Played very well the header back to Barnett that was unfortunate that didnt go in .

Barnett keep going the goals will come

Whitfield i think thats his position off Popey or Barnett if pope not in condition do the two games in 4 days .

Smith and Howskins in the main excellent as was Raglan who again grew into the role of right back and was up against apart from the talented left footed midfielder there best player in Hines .

Deserved win

UTV

A special mention for Hannant thought he was superb again .

I watched the highlights earlier and it didnt show the effort from a goal kick for Vale where Pope or Barnett flicked it on and he flashed it just wide .

He will score at Crewe i feel

UTV

Archived