onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Match Thread: Cheltenham Town v Port Vale

Fosse69

Looked about right to me, tho I have some sympathy for Smith and Raglan when they have Kay and Tonge in front of them.

Agreed, they offer nothing going forward and precious little protection. Worst central midfield pairing I can ever think of. At least Neil McKenzie/Ross Davidson was a one off, not every bloody week.

Sent from my iPhone using the onevalefan mobile app

Advert

When hard core fans who have wasted year upon year supporting Vale admit on here they have reached rock bottom in their faith for our future then you realise this is not gut reaction, but sadly an indictment of what one man alone has achieved in his short term of tenure. Yes we have crap players, yes we have little in the way of talent or football skill but you can get by if you have feeling in the Club and vision, money and a desire to improve. The blue blob has destroyed a once great Club. He openly admits to having no idea how to run a football Club so why oh why is he still here? I accept he may have arrived here with a faint vision of what he thought he could achieve .However he has categorically sucked the life out of us. He will NEVER get his money back and sadly I believe he has come to realise this. Bite the bullet, swallow what pride you have please Norman shut the door behind you and allow those of us who truly Vale to have a future still in the League.

Sent from my [device_name] using the http://onevalefan mobile app

He'll keep the stadium.

The true damage was done in June 2016 when Smurf decided to play chess and his susequent appointment of Bruno, Vale are still in the process of trying to recover from the disastrous decisions taken and the ludicrous signings made by Bruno.

Whether your name is Aspin, Rudge or Brown it's tough to repair the entire playing fabric of a club in one summer window and two January windows especially when significant amounts of money are not available to purchase league 1/2 quality footballers.

In a Nutshell

Sorry for shouting I'm so frustrated.

I remember the daft bas888d saying we would have a problem hanging on to Bruno and some of the signings could possibly be sold before Christmas they were that exciting, we were going to light up Division One,surely he has to pay a price for ruining a football club that finished comfortably the season before,surely he has to pay.

Finally home, not sure I can be bothered to give much of a summary right now, but I definitely won't be watching the highlights any time soon, that was ****ing god awful. Prefer to watch the Stoke penalty on repeat, that was much better viewing.

Tight for money this month so no way am I spending any on Swindon away. Good thing Exeter is already paid for, otherwise not sure I'd want to waste any on that either after today.

He'll keep the stadium.

Well, that's a risk he'll have to take. If the club goes under, it will be worth next to nothing. He will also lose all the money he's put into the club and what's left of his reputation. Money and success, those treasured attributes, all gone.

But we'll survive, one way or another, and Smurthwaite will be relegated to the Dustbin of History, and a footnote at that, which is just where he belongs.

Sorry for shouting I'm so frustrated.

I remember the daft bas888d saying we would have a problem hanging on to Bruno and some of the signings could possibly be sold before Christmas they were that exciting, we were going to light up Division One,surely he has to pay a price for ruining a football club that finished comfortably the season before,surely he has to pay.

He said that when Bruno came because he's a d!ck and what happened afterwards proved he's a d!ck.

He'll keep the stadium.

How much is scrap metal worth and can I have mine and my grand daughters named bricks back before he knocks the stands down to make another brown field site in Burslem.

I think more he'll keep the stadium and charge rent. As things stand Vale Park can only be used for sport. Unless a new stadium is produced for the football club I assume.

Today on RS,just before the game,Aspo stated that those who complain about the signings need to come into the real world.We are in a relegation scrap in League 2 operating within a budget.He asked about Miller and then stated that complainers should ask him(Aspo) what Miller and Shrewsbury wanted.Aspo said he will be doing what’s best for the club.FFP applies at Port Vale.

Amen

Aspin wanted to extend Gunnings contract and sign a reasonable strike partner for Pope. Not big asks. NS didn't deliver. NS broke yet another promise. Enough is enough. Get out of our club. We want an owner who will trust and back the manager.

Correction Aspin wanted to extend it until the summer and Gunning wanted a 2 year deal which we didn’t want to give him.

I actually find it deeply offensive that ForUsAll and Howjy04 have come on here in the midst of an absolutely dire run of performances and only see fit to criticise the fans.

Sorry but fans are not blameless in the fact that most have completely unrealistic expectations set intheir own head, read into things and then consoling that their own personal little pipe dream didn’t happen. On OVF the cup is always half empty and it would be even if we were in the premier league

Archived