onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Match Thread: Notts County v Port Vale

Fosse69

Not sure if it's true but I was told last night by someone who works at the club that gunning is signing for crewe, smurf is funding a deal to sign Whitfield permanently, and we have also signed a striker from Redditch. ..
Crewe?! Good God. if that's true he's a cert to get sent off the next time we play them

Sent from my [device_name] using the http://onevalefan mobile app

Advert

County arguably one of the poorest sides to visit Vale. However they have been top 3 from the word go. No fluke probably an off day at Vale but still won....sign of a good team.

The fact our rag tag bunch of square pegs in round holes dominated them back then gives me great hope that now we have an organised TEAM and belief that we can get something today.

FGR and Yeovil are the next 2 games , let's keep this unbeaten run going and aim for double figures.

1-1 Grant and Harness

Not sure if it's true but I was told last night by someone who works at the club that gunning is signing for crewe, smurf is funding a deal to sign Whitfield permanently, and we have also signed a striker from Redditch. ..

It will be a shame as Gunning has been brilliant and always gave everything and never moaned about being played out of position he has lately he has linked up well with smith and looked a very solid partnership- would go on to say Gunning could be our own player and no risk as we know he fits into the team where as Anderson isn't our player being on loan surely we could match Crewes wage offering if true.

Whitfield credit if this is true i'm sure he will be on a good package being at a prem club and may even be a fee involved would be a great signing he looks a real prospect & mixture between guppy and Mcarthy.

At least we can go into January knowing we are in good hands & hopefully Norman has learnt more in the last few months since Aspins/rudges arrival as he can trust them to do the right thing for pvfc.

Think like others todays game will be 1-1 surely we cant get another win on the bounce- can we (-;

I seem to recall the County player putting the ball in with his hand/arm at Vale in a game which had 0-0 written all over it. They looked a poor side that day but so did we. We know we have improved - have they?

Folk keep saying if only Brown had done better in those first few games we might be in play-offs but the fact is, if Brown had done a bit better he might not have been sacked so we would actually be in a worse position than we are now. We must actually be thankful that Brown was so bad, so early!

I am led to believe that one of those is true - don't know about the other two.

They've had away trips to Morecombe and Swindon so may be feeling a little more tired than us though we've had two big games,hope we go straight at them from the start.

that's it in their faces, don't let them settle on the ball, close marking... i'd settle for a draw now,:yes: BUT...:clap:

and if we loose, as long as the team play as they know they can, i'm ok with that, then bring on fgr.:yes:

If Gunning is signing for Crewe it can't be for the money as Crewe havnt got two half pennies to rub together.Cant believe he has listened to Artells bulls*it he must be mad Gav for that reason.Why leave a team on the up to join a shambles with the Railway children.He has just established himself in the first team at Vale then throws it away by taking a gamble of joining Crewe.Cant believe if true that Crewe are paying him more than Vale.

If Gunning is signing for Crewe it can't be for the money as Crewe havnt got two half pennies to rub together.Cant believe he has listened to Artells bulls*it he must be mad Gav for that reason.Why leave a team on the up to join a shambles with the Railway children.He has just established himself in the first team at Vale then throws it away by taking a gamble of joining Crewe.Cant believe if true that Crewe are paying him more than Vale.

More money and a longer contract. At this level of football that sort of stability is a driving factor in their decisions. He was only on a short term contract with us and not much money either I believe.

I’ve also heard about the non league player we’ve supposedly signed too.

If we are signing a striker from Redditch it will presumably be Dior Angus, a lad with 17 in 23 this season. Their only other striker is 32 and has just gone to Halesowen. Angus has played for Solihull, Kidderminster, Daventry, Leamington, Banbury, and Stratford, in no particular order.

I know Aspin wanted to get Whitfield permanently, so that makes sense.

If Gunning goes to Crewe, he can well and truly **** off. Shame, as I quite liked the man.

Archived