onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

A message to Norman

Advert

Won't forget his previous actions, but we asked him to appoint Aspin and keep quiet, which he's done.

Some investment in January on a non-league striker and a proper central midfielder will keep him on this path of reversing some of the massive amage he's done.

I’m a pretty big fan of plodding on. At the moment it’s working, sod the back slapping, do that when something’s been achieved. Loss of focus leads to complacency and I can’t think of a less complacent man than Neil Aspin.

It’s also totally apparent what a pitiful excuse of a manager Brown was. In my 28+ years, he’s easily the worst manager I’ve had the misfortune of witnessing- and I include Sinnott, Gannon & Glover in that.

This comes from your biggest critique.

Ok. Humble pie time.

Most vale fans including myself were very hasty.

We expected an owner who would instantltly know our heratige.

But then instantltly become a football chairman with little football and commercial knowledge.

It’s time for us to say well done smurf.

Take the for sale signs down .

Steady on old son... it was a good win but not a sack cloth and ashes, self flagellation moment.

As for very hasty... really?

I’m a pretty big fan of plodding on. At the moment it’s working, sod the back slapping, do that when something’s been achieved. Loss of focus leads to complacency and I can’t think of a less complacent man than Neil Aspin.

It’s also totally apparent what a pitiful excuse of a manager Brown was. In my 28+ years, he’s easily the worst manager I’ve had the misfortune of witnessing- and I include Sinnott, Gannon & Glover in that.

Those names are straight out of your worst horror movie ever.

Gannon was like having Sir Alex compared to Brown!

Lets see what support he gives Aspo in the transfer window as he said he would and then we will see if his intentions are to push the club back to Div 1 in the next 18 months
I am in 100% agreement with you Ben. I don't bear grudges and if the owner acts in a proper manner and provides the cash to get Gunning and hopefully Whitfield signed up pronto and tries his damndest to back the Asp then he will do for me but if he lets Gunning drift off into the night then I will consider that he has learned nothing and it would simply prove that a 'leopard doesn't change it's spots'.

Aspin is turning out to be a fantastic signing, Norm sees this hence a new deal! He needs to trust his judgement push the boat out a bit to keep this fantastic momentum going, knowing Aspo wants a much smaller squad but this is going to take time to happen, we have to try and keep the players we want and slowly get rid of those we don,t. It is most certain that it will be well into the summer before Aspo has the squad we wants. Just back him Norm 100% you are on to a winner don,t blow it !

Put your trust in Aspin and Rudge, they know the going rate for players and when to invest for the future, if players want to play in higher leagues and bigger budgets there is little we can do. But putting a promotion squad together or having a pot at the POs may keep a player or attract one. The Dream Team have shown what can be done with limited resources, trust their judgement, they know how to use a little extra and are used to juggling budgets and sorting deals.

Gannon was like having Sir Alex compared to Brown!
Behave! Brown was just clueless and out of his depth and, don't forget, was a decent player for us. If I met him I'd still shake his hand. Gannon had serious mental issues and some sort of personality disorder, plus I've always thought he didn't like Vale even before he joined us. If I met him I think I'd make sure I got the first punch in.

Sent from my [device_name] using the http://onevalefan mobile app

Aspin is turning out to be a fantastic signing, Norm sees this hence a new deal! He needs to trust his judgement push the boat out a bit to keep this fantastic momentum going, knowing Aspo wants a much smaller squad but this is going to take time to happen, we have to try and keep the players we want and slowly get rid of those we don,t. It is most certain that it will be well into the summer before Aspo has the squad we wants. Just back him Norm 100% you are on to a winner don,t blow it !
Excellent post, saves me typing the same thing!

Sent from my [device_name] using the http://onevalefan mobile app

Archived