onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Matchday Thread: Exeter City v Port Vale

Fosse69

Advert

How good is James Gibbons?

Lad's about 4"7 and wins every header. Infinite energy and one of the quickest players we've got. Strong in the tackle and a good cross. Played as a wing back in a back 5 and a full back in a back 4. Cracking player.

An even better prospect than Smith, in my opinion.

What about that looney crwho woman saying how good they were, and the ref and liners were against them...doh.

Woman, I thought that was Carson? Noticed on P & G, Blakeman still managed to abuse Vale fans though. No "playing Devils advocate" with the angry Stoke fans was there! Hate him.

Congratulations to one and all today on a fantastic result against the form team of the last 12 months. Incredible. So glad for you away fans who have suffered so much in the last few years.

Stop trying to sell our best up and coming players!

We should be planning on continuous development and build a long term team around young talent. They can go up the divisions with us!

A milestone win today because it was number three on the bounce, away and against one of the division's better sides. My belief is growing and we can now set new targets such as overtaking all teams currently on 17 points or less, e.g., the Railway Children. Once that's done we can set a new target.

FGR also winning has really tightened things up at the bottom so it's still one step at a time and if I were a Chesterfield fan I'd be in serious panic tonight.

Sent from my SM-A520F using the onevalefan mobile app

How good is James Gibbons?

Lad's about 4"7 and wins every header. Infinite energy and one of the quickest players we've got. Strong in the tackle and a good cross. Played as a wing back in a back 5 and a full back in a back 4. Cracking player.

Yes, and to think that he couldn't get a look in with our previous so-called manager. By all accounts, one of the best young prospects we have and we also have Turner, Reeves, Calvely and Walford to look forward to coming through the ranks. And, best of all, we now have a manager who can recognise talent when he sees it. Let the good times roll.

Don't like playing with 6 defensive players. Neither Pugh or Kay will be carrying the ball out of defence so it looks like long balls up to Pope and fingers crossed he can hold the ball to relieve the pressure. As I wasn't expecting anything from this game, I would have liked us to have had a go at them and treat anything we came away with as a bonus.

Care to reconsider. 6 defensive players or not we were really impressive going forward as well as rock solid. Kay had his best game for Vale and an absolute master stroke by NA to put him in midfield. We are looking solid, a treat going forward and we're exhibiting great togetherness - all the things we didn't have under Brown. I really hoped the Aspin appointment would work out but now I know it will.

Sent from my iPhone using the onevalefan mobile app

Yes, and to think that he couldn't get a look in with our previous so-called manager. By all accounts, one of the best young prospects we have and we also have Turner, Reeves, Calvely and Walford to look forward to coming through the ranks. And, best of all, we now have a manager who can recognise talent when he sees it. Let the good times roll.

Good point. Where's ADF? Aspo has realised he can run, not play

Sent from my Hudl 2 using the onevalefan mobile app

Archived