onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Matchday Thread: Exeter City v Port Vale

Fosse69

Advert

That’s a god awful and patronising post. They are redeveloping, we are still redeveloping our main stand.

We are a small club in the grand scheme of the 92 clubs so to be throwing stones at other clubs is way off the mark.

It smacks of the crazy stoke fans moaning about being below Burnley and Watford etc.

No need for that sort of post whatsoever, we have the points, move on in a positive manner without rancid comments about other teams.

Agreed, good smaller club at the heart of its community. I enjoyed the facilities and game.

Sorry mate I was replying to Bea Smiths quote see top of screen.

I agree with you that Bea is the liar and Brown noser.

Childish abuse which I wont respond to in kind, but if you actually read my posts you might just be able to understand what I was saying.

I wanted a manager like Aspin and would have been delighted with Rudgie coming back at any time, preferably when we appointed Bruno and then again when Brown was appointed.

My point on Brown is that you should support your manager if he is doing his best and working hard. I still think that results would have improved, though not as much as they have under Aspin and Rudgie.

Worrell had not had many games and Brown's last signings of Anderson and Roos had barely been here and along with Pope they are three of the players helping make results improve.

Brown was not a good manager, his results early in the season were poor, but I don't agree with sacking managers so early in a season - either at Vale or elsewhere (Craig Shakespeare was also badly treated) - and Brown should have been given a few more games.

Lets get one thing straight - it isn't a case of Brown v Aspin - I am more pleased than those who are using Aspin's success to justify their own scapegoating and nastiness. I said I was pleased Aspin came in before his first match, even more pleased Rudgey was back.

So don't call me a liar please - there are no lies, unlike the one I exposed your pal for, and try to engage brain before posting a load of abuse that is about as damaging as a fly in the room.

It's sad that you, ******** and the like refuse to answer or consider my point that if Aspin and Rudgey had been appointed when MA left, or even when Rob Page was got rid of, or amazingly even a third time when Brunio left - where would Vale be now? And how much debt have those 3 opportunities to appoint an experienced manager run up? You keep ignoring the owners stupidity and are gullible enough to balme it all on Brown - who was appointed by..... (fill in the blank yourself).

It would do you good to look back at some of the posts made by your digital pal(s) - dozens of them - criticising Pope, Kay and others and now all they post is that we should move on - yet you don't do this with the managerial side.

I think it says a lot too that the only people who agree with you are listed under your last post, a bit like someone saying their best friends were .

Have a nice weekend, you got your explanation, and you aren't going to spoil mine with a great result and other good things happening.

Not that the bottom dweller admits it now. Some people don’t have the power of their convictions, it’s very sad.

Save the abuse for your playschool, it really is hilarious - 'bottom dweller' - are you five years old ?

More importantly, read the post replying to erniethingy I just posted, which clearly shows that I do NOT deny saying Brown should have been given a few more games, as should any manager at this time of the season with an entire new squad.

Aspin is a wonderful manager to have, even more so with Rudgey, and I always wanted them.

You refuse to consider facts like Brown was out of his depth because Smurf hrew him in as a patsy, another cheap option - my support for him was because he was Vale manager and I will support Vale managers and players. Sorry if you don't like that.

You see, I am not so insecure that I have to have a list of players, managers, ex-managers, club officials, others in football who have been accused of doing wrong, and all sorts- to belittle and be sanctimonious about like - well, we all know who.

It's clear that you are trolling now too, just waiting for what you saw as an opportunity for a personal attack which shows more about your character than mine.

Finally, those who talk iof 'derailing threads' might like to consider that I had not been on here today at all but this little gang of derailers came on with acusations that were totally false, and have been answered.

Back to Exeter discussion - a shame that some cant enjoy a great win without still trying to bully, belittle and score points - and are really not very good at it either.

Last call for this thread to get back on topic.

Barry

Perhaps you could look at who took it off topic with personal attacks today please. My own posts answerd points I had been accused of, falsely, and did not respond to the abuse - which has not been removed again.

I have people to see now anyway, so will not be posting any more this afternoon.

Thank you.

Archived