onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Matchday Thread: Exeter City v Port Vale

Fosse69

Advert

Guest TommyMac
Care to reconsider. 6 defensive players or not we were really impressive going forward as well as rock solid. Kay had his best game for Vale and an absolute master stroke by NA to put him in midfield. We are looking solid, a treat going forward and we're exhibiting great togetherness - all the things we didn't have under Brown. I really hoped the Aspin appointment would work out but now I know it will.

Sent from my iPhone using the onevalefan mobile app

Fair play to Aspo and Kay, they both proved me completely wrong and got the tactics spot on. I guess I'm too used to watching Brown's team hoofing the ball forward only for it come straight back.

I wont get carried away yet....ok maybe just a little bit but lets forget the Grimsby game as Aspin had only had 2 days with them(although we still played the best football i had seen this season at that point),so if we forget that for a minute,Aspin has had 2wks or so and since Grimsby we have had 3 wins 7 goals for and 1 against....happy days right now

Fair play to Aspo and Kay, they both proved me completely wrong and got the tactics spot on. I guess I'm too used to watching Brown's team hoofing the ball forward only for it come straight back.

Martini Bianco wants to wait until January to judge the difference, funny I am sure she said that about the 🤡 . Took me ten minutes to see the difference.

What about that looney crwho woman saying how good they were, and the ref and liners were against them...doh.

Woman? You sure? There again difficult to assess🤣

Tell you what though, Fartell was one sad dreary *******, can’t take losing very well even though he should now be used to it

Another great result cannot believe the turnaround.

Fans need to turn up and get behind Aspin, the early signs suggest he's going to do the business. I won't get carried away though, Bruno started well and we've seen how consistently bad this team can perform.

Can't remember the last 3 games on the trot we won and Tom Pope, what a man.

Very happy Vale fan tonight finally!

Archived