onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Delusion is destroying vale..

Guest Stonelad@valepark

Guest Stonelad@valepark

I love the vale with all my heart but I'm sorry while we have smurf in charge we will go no where..... Aspin was an amazing player but his record doesn't show him being a good manager in the Football league.. John Rudge left us in 1999 just tells you everything you need to know hahahah... We have got ourselves so wrapped up in the notion of bringing back the 90s we are forgetting we have a **** squad with **** gates... We may stay up but we will never get promoted with mediocre players and managers that have done nothing.... I have had a season ticket for 15 years but this year I have not even stepped into vale park and lads that know me know I bleed Vale,,,I'm sorry to say we are a laughing stock of the potteries its Regi...

Advert

I love the vale with all my heart but I'm sorry while we have smurf in charge we will go no where..... Aspin was an amazing player but his record doesn't show him being a good manager in the Football league.. John Rudge left us in 1999 just tells you everything you need to know hahahah... We have got ourselves so wrapped up in the notion of bringing back the 90s we are forgetting we have a **** squad with **** gates... We may stay up but we will never get promoted with mediocre players and managers that have done nothing.... I have had a season ticket for 15 years but this year I have not even stepped into vale park and lads that know me know I bleed Vale,,,I'm sorry to say we are a laughing stock of the potteries its Regi...

Absolutely unbelievable.....1 game into the Aspin tenure! Where is the nessecity in this post? Instead of providing presumptions about Aspin etc get yourself up to vale and support our club!!!!

Sent from my SM-G935F using the onevalefan mobile app

You bleed vale but this year you haven’t stepped into vale park, it’s like a drug to me, since my first game in 1967 , good times bad times , I will be there , some of our fans go home and away , never miss a game, now that’s what I call bleed vale, vale till I die

Sent from my iPad using onevalefan

I've been very wary of the wave of nostalgia we've seen over the past couple of weeks.

However...

It wasn't as though we knocked back a load of good candidates to go down the 'popular ex-player' route. Where was the queue of decent managers knocking down the owner's door? Aspo was arguably the best that we were able to attract.

It's not delusion that is destroying the Vale, it's amateurism, on the part of the owner.

You need a blood transfusion.

You are obviously a kid. Right Rudge was unfairly sacked by Port Vale in 1999. But he then worked as Director of football at Stoke City from 1999 to 2013, amd worked as a chief scout for Hull 2013 to the emx of last season. Therefore has contacts and experiance at a level much higher than Vale's current position.

Sent from my SM-G950F using the onevalefan mobile app

Aspin will be class if we stick with him long term. He needs years to build a team and squad that we can be proud of again. True Vale fans go and support the team. The club was dying two weeks ago. It's been given a blood transfusion. It's still in intensive care but it's on the mend. The more support we can give the club, the stronger it will be when it gets out of hospital.

Aspin will be class if we stick with him long term. He needs years to build a team and squad that we can be proud of again. True Vale fans go and support the team. The club was dying two weeks ago. It's been given a blood transfusion. It's still in intensive care but it's on the mend. The more support we can give the club, the stronger it will be when it gets out of hospital.

Good analogy, totally agree

Sent from my iPhone using the onevalefan mobile app

You lost the audience at this point. Sorry.

Really ? I thought, and I am sure I am not alone or even in a minority, that this part of the post was the only part that was rational and sensible.

Otherwise it's a genuinely sad cry that I hope a great performance and result tomorrow can bring some optimism to this fan and persuade him or her to return to support the club.

Archived