onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Delusion is destroying vale..

Guest Stonelad@valepark

Advert

Whilst I don't agree with the original poster's argument, its quite disheartening, at a time when Aspin, Rudge, Smurf, everyone is calling for 'unity', to see the vitriol levelled at a bloke who's lost his love for the Vale.

I have come very close to losing any connection I have to the club. The past 2 weeks have rekindled something but I'm nowhere near where I used to be.

Some great points made by people on here but telling a lad to "go to hell" isn't great and doesn't really fit with the "united, everyone's positive" consensus we all seem to be going for.

Just calm it down. The lad's had his love killed by the clown in the boardroom. I hope Stonelad can get himself back to Vale Park at some point, but if this is the reaction people give him, then we're hardly going to regain the fans who, for various reasons, have packed it in.

I’m exempt from your comments I hope hagrid? You’ll find I was quite light-hearted about his comments

I always say everyone’s opinion should be considered and respected

I like you and stonelad started down the road to what seemed like a one way street out of Vale

Until a light shone to show me the way back to where I belong in the forms of aspo and rudgie

Sent from my iPhone using the onevalefan mobile app

I never said anything about sacking anyone I just think Port vale fans need realise because he was a good player doesn't make him a good manager.... Alex Ferguson couldn't scrap a win with that bunch of no hopers....

He has replied directly to our daily WUM Martin, which says it all.

I think it's time for bed 'Stonelad'

Another pointless WUM thread.

Guest Stonelad@valepark

I don't need to visist vale park to Know how horrendous we are... we have not won in 11???, do I have to visit to see for my own eyes...

Guest Stonelad@valepark

Sorry maybe in your house there's a time for when beddy byes is but not here... If You don't like my opinion ******** .....

Guest Stonelad@valepark

A clown that as saved 350 on a season ticket and not sitting in the rain watching utter trash yeah I'm the clown??? you know **** all about my support for vale...

Calm down mate, we're all suffering but Neil Aspin and Rudgie have just lit a candle at the end of a very long dark tunnel,they've got one hell of a job on but both have affinity with the club and have appointed a no nonsense backroom staff so fingers crossed eh!!

Aspin has hundreds of games as a manager under his belt. He also has the vast, vast experience of JR to assist him. Compared to Bruno and MB he is surely lower risk. I'm very confident that the next three transfer windows will see much better player recruitment and an end to the panic signings of the past eighteen months!

Support is needed from fans to help prevent us going down. We will gradually improve now so get yersen back up VP and be part of it.

The only delusion here is someone who thinks he bleeds Vale but doesn't go. What clown...

Sent from my iPhone using onevalefan

How right you are....

Although I go today then off to Morecambe Tuesday expecting 6 points, maybe I'm the delusional one.

But do know the squad has many capable players, unfortunately a couple of key week areas are proving so costly.

Guest Stonelad@valepark

hahahah with a name like Goal drought just says everything about the people on this site!!..... you delusional idiots are fine with **** managers and players and still pay 300 quid for league 2 football..... last season I went every single game even checkatrade and I told myself at the end of last season I would not enter vale until we got rid of smurf... So you lot carry on judging my Vale loyalty its laughable as you don't know me at all....

Guest Stonelad@valepark

with these idiots commenting on here just make OVF a complete joke.... They like happy clapping this utter trash and would be happy to see us go under they don't care as long as they go every game and show so called loyalty!!!!,, like Smurf gives a **** about them or Port vale fc.... We have appointed an amazing player but hasn't proved in the football league as a manager and a bloke in his 80s... how is all this going forward???, we are looking back at the 90s when we didn't have 2 thousand a gate, a **** chairmen and a premier team taking our fans daily........ reality seems to go past the idiots on here who show there loyalty but not their brains... I have stood in the rain, snow and warm weather watching vale but not this year and not in future until we get rid of every player the chairmen and bring someone in with more then Halifax on their CV...

Archived