onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Delusion is destroying vale..

Guest Stonelad@valepark

with these idiots commenting on here just make OVF a complete joke.... They like happy clapping this utter trash and would be happy to see us go under they don't care as long as they go every game and show so called loyalty!!!!,, like Smurf gives a **** about them or Port vale fc.... We have appointed an amazing player but hasn't proved in the football league as a manager and a bloke in his 80s... how is all this going forward???, we are looking back at the 90s when we didn't have 2 thousand a gate, a **** chairmen and a premier team taking our fans daily........ reality seems to go past the idiots on here who show there loyalty but not their brains... I have stood in the rain, snow and warm weather watching vale but not this year and not in future until we get rid of every player the chairmen and bring someone in with more then Halifax on their CV...

Rudge isn’t in his 80s, the fact that Aspin joined us from Gateshead would suggest he has more than Halifax on his cv.

Advert

I do agree that on paper Aspin is not all that great. He hardly did anything with Halifax and got sacked. Neither have his Gateshead results amazed me.

However what more can we do as fans but pull together?

If it does not work, bye bye football league. Nobody wants that.

lol Gateshead yeah amazing team and rudge is 72 not far off ...

Agree on paper Gateshead not great and Rudge won’t be expected to Run 10 laps of Hanley Forest Park in training.

I was just highlighting your totally wrong “facts” that you used to try and add some credence to your rants.

Guest Stonelad@valepark

I understand mate but I'm sick and tied of people on this Forum questioning loyalty because I have a different opinion then them....They don't know my history with the vale and what games I go... This year and last have broke me as a fan watching a team I love go too the bins and this lot on here Not you!!!,, are happy with it as long as they turn up and clap that trash on and off the pitch that have No loyalty or interest in Port vale.... I have always been on the side of managers and players but not this year or last... Last year was the final straw for me and until we can actually have at least 3 seasons where we are actually doing something then I'm Out, I have travelled all over the Country with this club and it breaks me to think I want be going... I will miss getting up at 830 to be there at 9 in Burslem having a few jars...

I do agree that on paper Aspin is not all that great. He hardly did anything with Halifax and got sacked. Neither have his Gateshead results amazed me.

However what more can we do as fans but pull together?

If it does not work, bye bye football league. Nobody wants that.

Hardly did anything at Halifax?:unsure:

Op is spouting" and I'm a joke fan because I don't say what you want me to say????? grow up... My first ever game was 1988 in the fa cup with my dad I was 3 years of age and didn't miss a game until I went in the forces!!, I had a season ticket for 15 years and been all over the Country with the Vale being one of noisest to stick up for any manager... But last year and this year as been a disgrace to football and I wasn't paying my money to that ******* in the Seat... If you want to watch **** and waste your money on that ********* be my guest but we will not go anywhere that parasite in the seat... You can call me names all you want but I'm entitled to be utterly disgusted at the way we have been run and the way the happy clappers still waste their money on this pile of ****..... Aspo was and his very close to our family because of my dad being his gardener for 10 years I used to get shirts and programmes all the time and I know he's a good bloke and was the iron in our defence but doesn't make him an amazing manager!!, and due to failure after failure do not blame me for being pissed off, Angry and ashamed to support vale at the moment....

Your wasting your time mate if you disagree with the popular opinion.

Too many people on here have been blinded by the name Aspin.

Agree PVFC going nowhere under Smurf cause he doesn't understand football never has and never will.

That being said hope Aspin does a great job cause it means Vale are doing better.

Sent from my iPad using the onevalefan mobile app

Guest Stonelad@valepark

Thank you mate someone that's can actually see past the comment and sees exactly what I'm saying..... This happy clapping bunch of ******** no nothing about loyalty... there's a difference between loyalty and helping to seal non league football..

Guest Stonelad@valepark

So what s he done??? where are Halifax??? your talking non league football, as he ever proved himself in the League????... its ok being a good player and winning a few promotions with a non league Gannon did that and how did he get on???...

Guest Stonelad@valepark

I will support them both only when they have proven it in the league,, I have had years of **** football at vale not including the promotion year... I have given chance after chance to every manager and we just fail at every hurdle... I used to be a happy clapper but not after last season and this one, We are a joke and deserve to be in the relegation zone... John rudge is clearly a legend but he isn't our manager and its a different ERA...

Let's forget the managers connection to the vale for a moment...

His record doesn't seem to be that bad so worth a punt.

Ignoring Jr's vale history for a second and take a peek at his overall connections and ability in the managerial and scouting role, it's pretty impressive.

Well worth a punt.

It will take time to reverse the free fall we have been in for a while so no quick fixes, starting with an inflated squad who he didn't scout, choose or sign is a disadvantage but not insurmountable and if he can get past that we could have a gem.

Now add in the vale connection of both and it's a double Roy of the Rogers bonus.

One of them has proven it in the league, I won’t knock you for your choice not to go, you are entitled to spend your hard earned however you want, and yes the football has been dire the last few seasons but imo we need the fans more than ever now.

I will support them both only when they have proven it in the league,, I have had years of **** football at vale not including the promotion year... I have given chance after chance to every manager and we just fail at every hurdle... I used to be a happy clapper but not after last season and this one, We are a joke and deserve to be in the relegation zone... John rudge is clearly a legend but he isn't our manager and its a different ERA...

As much as I agree with you, what use is it ranting online, on a forum? Its all people like you do now a days, you rant on a forum, or on Facebook, action on a match day is what is needed if this is how you really feel, honestly, seriously, this thread you've started on here, what is it actually going to achieve? It's quite laughable tbh.

Let's forget the managers connection to the vale for a moment...

His record doesn't seem to be that bad so worth a punt.

Ignoring Jr's vale history for a second and take a peek at his overall connections and ability in the managerial and scouting role, it's pretty impressive.

Well worth a punt.

It will take time to reverse the free fall we have been in for a while so no quick fixes, starting with an inflated squad who he didn't scout, choose or sign is a disadvantage but not insurmountable and if he can get past that we could have a gem.

Now add in the vale connection of both and it's a double Roy of the Rogers bonus.

Geo I would agree it was worth a punt in the summer but not in that position now.

Sent from my iPad using the onevalefan mobile app

Archived