Matchday Thread: Port Vale v Crewe Alex

Fosse69

I've got tickets from sky VIP but they're for the bycars. Can you swap these for paddock ?

Sent from my iPhone using onevalefan

Think there's a £2 charge to change them.

Don't know if that's £2 per ticket or not.

• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You really are a joy for all you obviously know nothing about football but continually spout your rubbish do us a favour and go support another team

Are you real. Typical Brownnoser with his head buried in the sand.

You will be supporting Vale in the conference if Smurf and Brown carry on.who are you to know more about football than me.I know that if we keep losing we will be relegated.

Davis at right back isn't ideal otherwise looks ok.

Wilsons been poor and davis wasn't great at Leeds the other week, but I wonder that if this wasn't such a big game where it's a derby and we need a result that he might have given gibbons a chance. Overall I'd say I have no ideas what our best side is and I don't think the management do yet either.

Archived