onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Matchday Thread: Port Vale v Crewe Alex

Fosse69

Advert

If we lose to Crewe on Saturday Brown must go.

He has had his chance(s) and blew it.

At least Bruno had the decency to walk away but I think Brown will hang around like a bad smell until he is sacked.What excuses will he come up with on Saturday.

When we win will you go?

If I didn't know better, I'd think you and one or two others are just itching for a bad show and loss to Crewe.

Talking about putting words in people's mouths you are ace.

We all want Port Vale to do well but can't see Michael Brown having the answer. If we have to lose on Saturday to get rid of Michael Brown then so be it.

I will not be booing and shouting Brown out at the beginning of the match but if we lose I think all hell will break loose.

Can't wait to hear Browns excuses on Saturday(maybe it's because his dog isn't well or he,s been up all night listening to his missus snoring).Why do you keep justifying your argument by saying we aren't Vale fans like you.

Mind you that's correct because some of us care that Brown is a disaster and something needs to be done about it if he carries on losing.To be really honest I do hope we win on Saturday and Brown surprises me with a cunning plan.Your little Vale thinking is the reason where we are today.

Talking about putting words in people's mouths you are ace.

We all want Port Vale to do well but can't see Michael Brown having the answer. If we have to lose on Saturday to get rid of Michael Brown then so be it.

I will not be booing and shouting Brown out at the beginning of the match but if we lose I think all hell will break loose.

Can't wait to hear Browns excuses on Saturday(maybe it's because his dog isn't well or he,s been up all night listening to his missus snoring).Why do you keep justifying your argument by saying we aren't Vale fans like you.

Mind you that's correct because some of us care that Brown is a disaster and something needs to be done about it if he carries on losing.To be really honest I do hope we win on Saturday and Brown surprises me with a cunning plan.Your little Vale thinking is the reason where we are today.

Yeah its all my fault, I appointed Bruno, I signed 186 catalogue players from Rwanda, Paraguay, Bangla Desh and Borneo and a few Portuguese division 9b players, I got rif of Rob Page by lies and horrible deceit, I alienated the fans, I separated the ground and so on... all my fault, its sackcloth anmd ashes from now on. sob.

[/b]

Yeah its all my fault, I appointed Bruno, I signed 186 catalogue players from Rwanda, Paraguay, Bangla Desh and Borneo and a few Portuguese division 9b players, I got rif of Rob Page by lies and horrible deceit, I alienated the fans, I separated the ground and so on... all my fault, its sackcloth anmd ashes from now on. sob.

You have more excuses than Michael Brown.

He is making Bruno look like a god send.You can't blame Norman for this one. He has taken a back seat ( so he says) and left it to his puppets.

Can't wait to see the back of him so we can try to get some stability in the club.

This thread is so entertaining.I used to think OVF had gone boring but there is fantastic drama on this site.

I sat last night with Reading,Hearts,Sunderland and Linfield fans at my table and I showed them this forum and it was the best hours entertainment of the night.Please,please keep up the whingeing and moaning 👍

This thread is so entertaining.I used to think OVF had gone boring but there is fantastic drama on this site.

I sat last night with Reading,Hearts,Sunderland and Linfield fans at my table and I showed them this forum and it was the best hours entertainment of the night.Please,please keep up the whingeing and moaning

:laugh:

Archived