Matchday Thread: Port Vale v Crewe Alex

Fosse69

• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Unfortunatly when you can not defend and constantly conceed on average two goals a game then there is only one way you are going ! Out of the league! Unless you can score three or four which there is no hope of, we are in deep trouble already. I am fraid we are going to have to park the bus every game an hope we can scramble the odd goal , not good to watch but needs as needs must. It just seems to get worse by the week for Vale there must be some serious problems in the club.

Starting Playing Pope up front on his own and yet again leaving a player unmarked cost Vale yet again.Players did well and kept going but Pope on his own and again poor defending ( unmarked man) cost Vale

The squad we have is capable in this league. Brown has lost the dressing room. If he ever had it in the first place.

We shouldn't have started the season with Brown as manager. He was very lucky to be kept on and has unfortunately done nothing to justify it.

Will we go down? No I don't think we will, but will we get promoted? No chance.

These players are willing to battle on the pitch. Let's give them a worthy leader.

Brown please resign.

The squad we have is capable in this league. Brown has lost the dressing room. If he ever had it in the first place.

We shouldn't have started the season with Brown as manager. He was very lucky to be kept on and has unfortunately done nothing to justify it.

Will we go down? No I don't think we will, but will we get promoted? No chance.

These players are willing to battle on the pitch. Let's give them a worthy leader.

Brown please resign.

Yes the squad can do it, but your mate Smurf wont bring in an experienced manager and wants to do it on the cheap.

This will be a long season and after hearing from Brown after the game, don't think anything will change. Life as a Vale fan is always up and down and full of misery along the way.

Ref, linesmen and 4th official are definitely playing for Crewe now by the looks of things.

Come on Pope, it will go for you.

Jesus are you actually Michael Brown he loves making excuses. We made 1 clear cut chance in the whole game they made 3. Like Wycombe we could have lost 3 nil giving away free headers at goal and marking poorly. The ref doesn't mark Porter and Dagnal or decide to play 1 up front at home to Crewe who are awful. He's decided draws and excuses will prolong his wages.

Sent from my iPhone using the onevalefan mobile app

Yes the squad can do it, but your mate Smurf wont bring in an experienced manager and wants to do it on the cheap.

This will be a long season and after hearing from Brown after the game, don't think anything will change. Life as a Vale fan is always up and down and full of misery along the way.

We've never had it easy as Vale fans and I'm pretty sure we'll have even worse to come in our lifetime.

I think Smurthwaite should sell the club. My only fear is who to?

Firstly, what an absolute w@nker Artell is. God how I hope we stuff them at Crusty Road. "Thoroughly deserved", Vale fans "not well educated", "horrific challenge which was a definite red", game won by "L2 Michael Owen" etc etc.

Suffice to say, Brown cost us that game with his utterly stupid first half tactics. Totally delusional interview if he thinks that was an attacking line-up.

We've never had it easy as Vale fans and I'm pretty sure we'll have even worse to come in our lifetime.

I think Smurthwaite should sell the club. My only fear is who to?

You not sobered up yet Knock-one-out? How about a certain local business owner who is has previously offered a sensible price for the club?

Archived