onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

The BREXIT SCAM 12 months on

FATBOYSTEVE

Advert

That's not the point though - however much anyone disagrees with why he is saying it, his first post is fundamentally true - Brexit hasn not and WILL not happen, unless it is dressed up and watered down 95 per cent to save face. I am one of the many he refers to who not only hope, but am 100 per cent sure it will not happen. Corrupt, failed leadr and govermment - he's not far wrong there either, and comparing the UK to other countries is not the answer.

He is also entitled to an opinion.

Brexit is dying on its feet, and to paraphrase the lovely George Osborne - it is 'a dead policy walking'.

If you expected brexit to happen the next day, then you're as misinformed as the WUM. I don't disagree that brexit is going to be a mess, though you're agreeing with someone who thinks we should leave now with no deal and brick up the channel tunnel, I just never expected it to be as easy as saying 'see yer, bye'.

As everyone is aware, the majority of the electorate voted to leave the E.U. purely on immigration issues alone. I work in the health care industry where private firms perform P.E T. scans for cancer diagnostic purposes on behalf of the NHS. A high number of the Radiographers employed are European, notably Portuguese.I asked why were so many Iberians were employed when we have Brits who could do the job. I was told by Senior members that the foreigners were a more viable option because the degree's obtained in their own country were of a higher standard than their British counterparts. These people who come to our shores make a vaqlid contribution to this country through work and not least tax contributions and should be recognised accordingly. Sometimes a delve deeper into the story shows a different and more surprising view than what is anticipated

Sent from my GT-I9195I using the onevalefan mobile app

'

i'm at a loss as when I criticised anyone's spelling as mines not perfect? also

I voted for brexit and want it over and done with as soon as possible and I hope that my govt. screw the best they can for us out of a vindictive eu because we dared to face up to them...

As to ww3 if it comes it comes, I can't do a thing to stop it, but if it does come I hope to God we get all our Tridents off...

Apologies ref above but if u r relying on trident we r gonna s It's a weapons system that's riddled with problems - they might as well issue us with pea shooters or kids bubble dispensers

As everyone is aware, the majority of the electorate voted to leave the E.U. purely on immigration issues alone. I work in the health care industry where private firms perform P.E T. scans for cancer diagnostic purposes on behalf of the NHS. A high number of the Radiographers employed are European, notably Portuguese.I asked why were so many Iberians were employed when we have Brits who could do the job. I was told by Senior members that the foreigners were a more viable option because the degree's obtained in their own country were of a higher standard than their British counterparts. These people who come to our shores make a vaqlid contribution to this country through work and not least tax contributions and should be recognised accordingly. Sometimes a delve deeper into the story shows a different and more surprising view than what is anticipated

Sent from my GT-I9195I using the onevalefan mobile app

But May has said those Europeans already here are welcome to stay here, no one is suggesting they should all be sent home.

That's not the point though - however much anyone disagrees with why he is saying it, his first post is fundamentally true - Brexit hasn not and WILL not happen, unless it is dressed up and watered down 95 per cent to save face. I am one of the many he refers to who not only hope, but am 100 per cent sure it will not happen. Corrupt, failed leadr and govermment - he's not far wrong there either, and comparing the UK to other countries is not the answer.

He is also entitled to an opinion.

Brexit is dying on its feet, and to paraphrase the lovely George Osborne - it is 'a dead policy walking'.

You were also entitled to your opinion but you were in the minority,get over it David.

Blimey I think you are now going ott because your arguments are being shot down.

Anyone who thinks we are going to get agreement with 27 nations who can't even agree among themselves is living in cuckoo land.

We should just give notice that we will not be paying a penny into the EU after the two years negotiations and tell them if they put tariffs on our goods we will reciprocate .We import more goods than we export to the EU so that is their loss.

Their biggest worry is where to find the money that we are currently paying in.

This government can find money when it has to just look how much they have stumped up since the tower block fire eg five grand each survivor and the purchase of a load of new build flats valued at a cool million quid a piece .

A price the Maybot and her cronies thought was well worth paying to try and restore some of the tarnished government image so don't try and tell me we can't find any money as we quite clearly can for political agenda items !!

This government can find money when it has to just look how much they have stumped up since the tower block fire eg five grand each survivor and the purchase of a load of new build flats valued at a cool million quid a piece .

A price the Maybot and her cronies thought was well worth paying to try and restore some of the tarnished government image so don't try and tell me we can't find any money as we quite clearly can for political agenda items !!

Flats not bought by the Govt/taxpayer, they are "Affordable housing" within a development being made available a few months in advance.

Flats not bought by the Govt/taxpayer, they are "Affordable housing" within a development being made available a few months in advance.

Affordable housing valued at one million each and strange how they came up with the idea a day after Corbyn was advocating the compulsory purchase of vacant empty "investment" properties in and around Kensington to provide homes for those made homeless. By the tragic fire

Rubbish - the recent elections in Holland and France saw the anti-EU vote evaporate.

If it is treated as us and then those in the UK that are starting a war with the EU will be slaughtered financially.

There is a liberal movement now to give UK citizens who want to be part of the EU as individuals the right to do so - when this ALDE party get more powerful you will see things that will make you cringe.

The leader of the ALDE Group in the EU parliament Guy Verhofstat MEP is the partliaments CHIEF BREXIT NEGOTIATOR and he is pushing for individual Britons to keep European citizenship and the rights associated with it - even if Brexit (:laugh:) goes ahead.

I can't recall Holland or France having a referendum.

Who would you have as Tory leader/PM, Warren?

Ideally someone needs to emerge from the crowd. In bets David Davies is favourite followed by Boris Johnson.

I was in favour of May staying until Brexit / transition period was in place. But I am unhappy with May representing the UK at EU meetings etc.

In electoral terms I now have conditioned thought processes about her. There is no way back in my mind and therefore most of the population. She is toxic and gets blamed for events even when she is not at fault because she doesn't pick up the humanistic or political vibes. She is doing damage the longer she stays unless as I say a strong figure emerges from the crowd of 317 alternatives plus Ruth Davidson possibly if she moves to get elected at a bye election.

Archived