onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

The BREXIT SCAM 12 months on

FATBOYSTEVE

I think in our negotiations we need to take account of the fact that the EU has become more stable and a better proposition than a year ago.

In making my judgement about the best exit approach I want to know more about Liam Fox's department's progress. It is important to understand our chances of bilateral trade agreements when considering issues like the EU customs union. So far he has been silent / the Government has not communicated.

Advert

As everyone is aware, the majority of the electorate voted to leave the E.U. purely on immigration issues alone. I work in the health care industry where private firms perform P.E T. scans for cancer diagnostic purposes on behalf of the NHS. A high number of the Radiographers employed are European, notably Portuguese.I asked why were so many Iberians were employed when we have Brits who could do the job. I was told by Senior members that the foreigners were a more viable option because the degree's obtained in their own country were of a higher standard than their British counterparts. These people who come to our shores make a vaqlid contribution to this country through work and not least tax contributions and should be recognised accordingly. Sometimes a delve deeper into the story shows a different and more surprising view than what is anticipated

Sent from my GT-I9195I using the onevalefan mobile app

My son is a qualified radiographer with a degree and has worked in the UK, Australia and New Zealand. He is now coming up to his last year of study to become a doctor nearing age 31. One of the reasons he took this route is because radiography and some other medical allied professions are de-skilling as equipment advances with technology.

In our work force technological advance is the other major change we face. I can see it already in my main profession as an accountant/ auditor. Lots of professional jobs are going to go irrespective of home grown or foreign labour.

Also it wasn't just immigration that caused me to vote to leave. It was a multi faceted decision. But I respect you used the word majority.

I think in our negotiations we need to take account of the fact that the EU has become more stable and a better proposition than a year ago.

In making my judgement about the best exit approach I want to know more about Liam Fox's department's progress. It is important to understand our chances of bilateral trade agreements when considering issues like the EU customs union. So far he has been silent / the Government has not communicated.

Initial talks ,next month ,with the Americans,Warren.

Thanks for that whacko but rest assured if I was in charge there would be no royal family (they don't want the job anyway) if you follow the news recently and also the country would have fewer people in it and I would have that thatcher tunnel bricked up by Eastern Europeans as they exited our country so yes a much better country imho !

When are you moving to Russia?

Affordable housing valued at one million each and strange how they came up with the idea a day after Corbyn was advocating the compulsory purchase of vacant empty "investment" properties in and around Kensington to provide homes for those made homeless. By the tragic fire

Show me evidence that these flats are valued at a million quid each?

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/business/analysis-and-features/grenfell-tower-kensington-row-government-luxury-flats-survivors-disaster-a7803356.html

Affordable housing valued at one million each and strange how they came up with the idea a day after Corbyn was advocating the compulsory purchase of vacant empty "investment" properties in and around Kensington to provide homes for those made homeless. By the tragic fire
All affordable means is that 85% rent can be charged, whereas social housing is 50%, the fittings and space will obviously be basic and not high spec. They do not of course have access to the swimming pool etc, with the £15k pa service charge. Nothing strange at all, quite logical.

I can't recall Holland or France having a referendum.

Your posts are insulting to your own intelligence lately Phil.

They had something rather more meaningful, called elections, and parties that were not split down the middle about EU memebership. The people there threw out the right-wing extreme parties and elected governments that they believe will act in the interests of all their people.

The EU never was and never should have been a yes/no issue as life isn't that simple, and voting for the correct politicians to represent your case would have been a much better choice here.

Which parties should have stood for which things is another issue, but clearly the Liberal Democrats were very pro- Europe. I'll leave others to argue about the rest.

Your posts are insulting to your own intelligence lately Phil.

They had something rather more meaningful, called elections, and parties that were not split down the middle about EU memebership. The people there threw out the right-wing extreme parties and elected governments that they believe will act in the interests of all their people.

The EU never was and never should have been a yes/no issue as life isn't that simple, and voting for the correct politicians to represent your case would have been a much better choice here.

Which parties should have stood for which things is another issue, but clearly the Liberal Democrats were very pro- Europe. I'll leave others to argue about the rest.

Maybe my posts might insult my intelligence according to you but as I said I don't recall there being a referendum in Holland or France but what I do recall is that both countries had an election for which there were many reasons to consider who the people want to govern their country and also what I do recall was a massive swing to the right whereby Wilders and Le Pen gained a hell of a lot of votes on the back end of a promise of a referendum when normally both would be seen as unelectable and would not stand a chance.

Think what you may but IMO if there was a referendum in Holland or France both would have more than 52% voting to leave.

Now those opinions may insult my intelligence in your opinion but I could equally say the same about so many of your comments but I choose not to judge how intelligent you may be.

Maybe my posts might insult my intelligence according to you but as I said I don't recall there being a referendum in Holland or France but what I do recall is that both countries had an election for which there were many reasons to consider who the people want to govern their country and also what I do recall was a massive swing to the right whereby Wilders and Le Pen gained a hell of a lot of votes on the back end of a promise of a referendum when normally both would be seen as unelectable and would not stand a chance.

Think what you may but IMO if there was a referendum in Holland or France both would have more than 52% voting to leave.

Now those opinions may insult my intelligence in your opinion but I could equally say the same about so many of your comments but I choose not to judge how intelligent you may be.

I for one reckon the French election was rigged. When it looked like the NF was getting close the establishment wheeled out a cardboard cutout token gay Frenchman alongside a woman old enough to be his mother in an effort to deflect his sexual preferences and he was then seen walking around holding hands with this old French lady for the duration of the election process and the French people bought it hook line and sinker !!

Don't think they were rigged but the election should not have been played on the back end of who was promising a referendum. The people obviously want a referendum so all parties should be offering it then the people could decide who they want to lead down to other factors. Le Pen had some very good ideas and would have been strong for the French Nationalists on the other hand Wilders was just a crack pot.

On the basis that so many Labour supporters keep saying that Corbyn "won" the election, I am rapidly coming to the belief that Remain must have won the Referendum.

Corbyn didn't win whacko your mate the Maybot lost big time as I predicted on here two weeks before polling day if u look at my may has blown it post even before a vote was cast

Archived