onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

The BREXIT SCAM 12 months on

FATBOYSTEVE

Advert

This thread contains some of the most stupid comments that OVF has ever published and that's saying something. If anyone from outside of the U.K. reads this they can be truly excused for being genuinely pleased they are going to be rid of us.

It not often we agree Bert but on this occasion you have my 100% support.

The thread is simply....WOW! 🏅

The 52% voted to correct the disastrous mistakes made by the Blair/Cameron administrations.The other 48% were made up of the politically naive,the politically correct,the I'm alright Jacks,the do gooders,the "I can only afford to get pissed in Spain every other day now"brigade and the appeaser's.

It's interesting to see that you label the 48% remain voters as, amongst other labels, "politically naive" Everyone is entitled to their opinion, as indeed you are yours, but surely the vast majority of "leavers" voted purely on the immigration issue with little, if any, thought about the varying ramifications of life outside the EU. What can be more "politically naive" than that ? You will note that I used the word "majority" not "all"

Sent from my GT-I9195I using the onevalefan mobile app

Cracking stuff youth. Have you ever thought of doing stand up?

I am doing it on ere for free with support guests like Whacko Jacko ,Doha (who hasn't been droned by the Donald yet),PUKON (the resident OVF m o r o n) and a free others with just bit parts 🐗😱😛

The 52% voted to correct the disastrous mistakes made by the Blair/Cameron administrations.The other 48% were made up of the politically naive,the politically correct,the I'm alright Jacks,the do gooders, the "I can only afford to get pissed in Spain every other day now"brigade and the appeaser's.

Really! Is that what you honestly believe! Give me strength.

For me your statement is outrageously bigoted beyond belief.

Cards on the table I voted to remain but accept we lost and not just a Corbyn loss but one where if you finish second you really didn't win. So we are leaving but accept Tomos point at the start of this thread its a 2 year process as per the treaty of Lisbon. It took Greenland 2 years to leave and they only had 3 issues, Fish, Fish and Fish. Did not expect therefore that our departure was going to be any quicker. Also when the campaigning was going on I cannot remember anyone mentioning the UK having to pay compensation to leave, have heard some seriously large numbers mentioned.

Still think remain was the better option but only time will tell and being as this thread was all about time I expect 10 years to pass before we can judge the decision either way.

Free movement is a genuine National Security issue and will never work.

Movement of Labour might be an option?

Free movement is only an option within the Schengen area, which we are not in, otherwise hard borders which we have now.. Movement of labour to jobs within existing rules, but enforce return if unemployed for 3 months.

Archived