onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Norman Smurthwaite

Beza

Advert

Didn't ask you to Ray. I just don't think you're the right guy for that show. Using words like 'suicidal' for a team selection prior to one of our biggest games of the season doesn't show an ounce of positivity. You've been saying we're going down all season. Sometimes when I hear you talk on there I think you'd rather be right than for us to stay up.

I agree with some of the things you say, but I don't think your views set the correct tone. I suppose that's for Radio Stoke to decide whether you're the right guy or not.

Suicidal was correct. Cicilia and Hooper as strikers IS suicidal. Any animal with two missing canines has no effective bite.

I think Michael brown has given up and is just treading water,moans about lack of goals but keeps playing the same side the sooner this ******* seasons over the better.

We have so limited options up front that's the main issue. I genuinely believe had Tyler Walker not been injured for the season a few weeks back against Peterborough we would of stayed up, ultimately we have Big Reg, a half interested Hooper and a kid that's never scored a goal for us and was on loan at Kidsgrove during this campaign as our only fit strikers and that's killed us. I'd give Turner a go but putting so much expectation on him to save us when hasn't yet scored is a big ask for the lad despite his obvious potential going forward.

I as a fan for 60 odd years do not want you to sugar coat it at all we all speak from the heart about the vale and we all want a team to be proud of.But you did it for me yesterday by dare suggesting that we could be a feeder club for that lot down the road how dare you even go there,all my family are vale and always will be i will never support a club who is being used a training ground for the bet 365 five lot.

You misunderstood me. I said they adopt us and then feed us.

I'd quite like Norman to leave. I don't really care how.

I have no confidence that he won't make the same mistakes again this summer that he just under made a year ago.

I really hope that Saturday will be the last game at Vale Park under his chairmanship and that come August someone new will own the club. Because it's getting to the point now where it's either me or him.

Would you even give the Hedge Funders a go now then

Personally i would prefer someone else but if it was to be them despite the risks then so be it

You misunderstood me. I said they adopt us and then feed us.

Ray to be honest you must be in cuckoo land if you think them down the road will help us,this is the team that ripped us off by pinching Mark Chamberlain and Mark Harrison off us years ago.I am like thousands of other fans who detest the premier league with what they have done to the football league clubs.If ever vale went cap in hand or as you say adopt us that would be the end for me and yes no matter where we end up this season i am still having a season ticket next year.Always port vale only.

My understanding of hedge funds is they seek to make a profit for their investors, either by improving the business or selling the assets. We have next to no assets now (Nathan Smith and possibly a sell on for Jordan Hugill aside) that Smurthwaite owns the ground.

The only way for them to make money would be to buy the ground and knock it down,then sell it for something to be built on the land.They won't give a toss who they tread on chesh.At least we know who owns the ground now and what conditions have been imposed.If we are to have new owners,then there has to be a choice,for the good of the club or... :unsure:

Archived