onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Norman Smurthwaite

Beza

Advert

that was me. dont know how i came across. i felt that emotional i thought i was going to cry !!

Blakeman seems to shout you down if you dont follow his way of thinking.

i can accept relegation.

what i will not accept is lack of heart or passion from players

or the pantomine that the club has become

I thought there was some real good calls to today on praise and grumble.

I do think Lee blakeman just tries to be controversial as it makes good radio and let's be honest it can't be any worse than his commentating which is non league standard at best.

Blames lies at a lot of people's feet.

Norman said that port Vale was our club and he was just the custodian so Norman please give us our club back and do not hold us , the fans and club at ransom.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

that was me. dont know how i came across. i felt that emotional i thought i was going to cry !!

i can accept relegation.

Couldnt mistake your may bank accent :wink:, you came across good & passionate mate as always.... they couldnt seem to get the caller who mentioned taveres should be considered for a starting line upjust talked him down strangely they dont have a lot of good to say during commentary but defend against it afterwards --bizarre

i can accept relegation.

Blakeman is useless and tries his best to belittle people and cause argument,he isn't even a fan,get Bowers back on full time at least he is a fan of the club

Blakeman is a wand.

The BBC really will hire anyone.

RS is dreadful all round. The only radio station I've heard across the UK who play 80s ballads all day. It's such a perfect metaphor for stuck in a timewarp Stoke-on-Trent.

Blakeman is a wand.

RS is dreadful all round. The only radio station I've heard across the UK who play 80s ballads all day. It's such a perfect metaphor for stuck in a timewarp Stoke-on-Trent.

I am a courier and i listen to it all day and enjoy it(topic and debate) maybe that explains my mental state

I love Radio Stoke, it's like one great long Peter Kay comedy show, especially the phone ins when the get someone like 'Ethel from Normacot' ringing in spouting mind boggling drivel about something like pensioner's free transport arrangements to the hospital or whatever. They should offer Norman his own show he'd fit in a treat.

Blakeman is a wand.

He's not the best, but you can tell he's clearly frustrated by the situation too. Having Ray on there doesn't help. If you were undecided at 2pm on whether to go to the game or not, listening to Ray 'tell it like it is' makes getting in the bath and chucking the toaster in with you seem like a preferable option.

He's not the best, but you can tell he's clearly frustrated by the situation too. Having Ray on there doesn't help. If you were undecided at 2pm on whether to go to the game or not, listening to Ray 'tell it like it is' makes getting in the bath and chucking the toaster ivn with you seem like a preferable option.

Can't and won't sugar coat it.

He's not the best, but you can tell he's clearly frustrated by the situation too. Having Ray on there doesn't help. If you were undecided at 2pm on whether to go to the game or not, listening to Ray 'tell it like it is' makes getting in the bath and chucking the toaster in with you seem like a preferable option.

What do you want him to do? Lie? When we're doing well, Ray gets right behind us. When we're atrocious, he comes across as genuinely disappointed. Besides, he was really optimistic about our chances yesterday, predicting a 2-0 Vale win.

Archived