onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Matchday Thread: Rochdale v Port Vale

Fosse69

Advert

This is where we should have put Shodipo against him to test him out defensively.

To be fair Eagles would have tested him a lot more had we not sat back so much once we went down to 10 men. first 10 minutes looked promising and they looked at times a little rattled, all be it for only 10 or so minutes.

Disgusting performance.

Do Hooper and Taylor genuinely think they are doing enough? They don't give a ****. Hooper is a ******* embarrassment. Stealing a wage.

A lot were getting on Reg's back last night, but at least he shows some desire and fight for the cause. He's not gifted technically but he at least tries. Hooper is ******* **** and does **** all.

I left at half time. I had seen enough. We weren't going to get back in to that and although it was only a pound, I had wasted enough of my time.

We go down to 10 men, which is **** and not ideal, but every one still on the pitch needs to react in a positive way to that. It appeared everyone just give up, we went deeper and deeper and got what we deserved.

They had Calvin ******* Andrew at ******* left back for **** sake - and we lost 3-0. One shot in the first half, which then lead to their first goal. Its just not good enough. Zero quality. If we don't go down it will be a miracle and will just highlight how ******* **** this league really is.

In agree with you about the lack of effort. Watch the two goals scored by open play and on each occasion the midfield just lazly wander back back when the play is ahead of them. They even dont bother to put the effort in once the ball goes wide. Lack of ability I can understand, but lack of effort is disgusting. For me, last nights efforts will see us now relegated.

Okay then, where will we pick up points after Chesterfield?

Sheff Utd home

Oxford away

Bolton home

Walsall away

Fleetwood away

Tough games yes but it's a relegation battle. Anything can happen, if we turn up and give 100% especially in those home matches anything can happen. I agree it's looks doubtful but its not over if we don't win Saturday.

Love the ratings on the side. Prohouly as MOM, I'm guessing thats due to the fact he will never play so we gave him a silly rating?

However, poor Mbamba is in the same boat and yet gets a 5/10. Doesn't even plays and gets a below par. Man can't win.

Didn't expect anything from this game, disappointed to drop a place in the league. Its still in our hands, Shrewsbury and Gillingham doing very badly.

This league is indeed dire, how we picked up any points at the start of the season has baffled me because I dont actually think weve got any better / worse since last time I saw us (We were 5th then and still awful)

In agree with youn about the lack of effort. Watch the two goals scored by open play and on each occasion the midfield just lazly wander back back when the play is ahead of them. They even dont bother to put the effort in once the ball goes wide. Lack of ability I can understand, but lack of effort is disgusting. For me, last nights efforts will see us now relegated.

Did you go to Cov? Now THAT 'performance' was even worse.

As Ive said in another post, we are going to have to win one of Sheff U and Bolton. To think we are now suddenly going to start winning away from home after 1 win in 20 plus attempts is crazy.

It's likely we'll need 5 points from the remaining games...just cant see where they're coming from!!!!

Appreciate that a sending off and a penalty are game changers. The problem we had was that Rochdale were a better side than us . Their players looked like they had played together before and the number of times we got beat by a pass and go ball was unbelievable. Yes their players passed the ball and ran into space for the return, and received it too.

Cant see it catching on at Vale Park.

Did you go to Cov? Now THAT 'performance' was even worse.

As Ive said in another post, we are going to have to win one of Sheff U and Bolton. To think we are now suddenly going to start winning away from home after 1 win in 20 plus attempts is crazy.

It's likely we'll need 5 points from the remaining games...just cant see where they're coming from!!!!

bar, no i didnt as I am generally working weekdays. Like I said, just watching the effort we didnt put in is unacceptable. I have been involved in Sunday league games and seen more effort!

Is there something else going on that we fans dont know about, because honestly I dont see that the majority of the players care.

Disgusting performance.

Do Hooper and Taylor genuinely think they are doing enough? They don't give a ****. Hooper is a ******* embarrassment. Stealing a wage.

A lot were getting on Reg's back last night, but at least he shows some desire and fight for the cause. He's not gifted technically but he at least tries. Hooper is ******* **** and does **** all.

I left at half time. I had seen enough. We weren't going to get back in to that and although it was only a pound, I had wasted enough of my time.

We go down to 10 men, which is **** and not ideal, but every one still on the pitch needs to react in a positive way to that. It appeared everyone just give up, we went deeper and deeper and got what we deserved.

They had Calvin ******* Andrew at ******* left back for **** sake - and we lost 3-0. One shot in the first half, which then lead to their first goal. Its just not good enough. Zero quality. If we don't go down it will be a miracle and will just highlight how ******* **** this league really is.

That's not far off my view of last night. If Taylor and Hooper never play for us again, it will be too soon. Both were disgraceful last night and have been for much of their Vale careers in my view.

Just watched the highlights on Post 280, after reading on here rolling ball by Keeper, no sending off, no penalty. Absolutely rubbish we have no complaints on any of the decisions. Another lacklustre poor poor away performance. Onto Saltergate and you cannot see anything changing.

Just watched the highlights on Post 280, after reading on here rolling ball by Keeper, no sending off, no penalty. Absolutely rubbish we have no complaints on any of the decisions. Another lacklustre poor poor away performance. Onto Saltergate and you cannot see anything changing.

I think you'll notice a change if you turn up at Saltergate.

Keith Hill saying the penalty was a "stonewall". No it wasn't. No one even appealed? Shocking decision!

Utterly predictable defeat regardless.

Chesterfield on Saturday is the last chance of us getting any points now. All the teams around us need to do is win 1 more game and we will beat them to the drop.

Remember this post.

keith hill is an ********.

Archived