onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Out of contract players

CAVALIER

Advert

While they are looking, is there any strikers and attacking midfield players we could get for the rest of the season.

No doubt Brown will look for a striker and come out with a defensive midfielder.

Brown will come out with whoever Smurf says he can come out with when will people realise Brown is having to play the game with his hands tied behind his back

Sent from my F5321 using the onevalefan mobile app

Brown will come out with whoever Smurf says he can come out with when will people realise Brown is having to play the game with his hands tied behind his back

Sent from my F5321 using the onevalefan mobile app

I think most people see that. What slightly worried me was how MB pronounced Shodipo's name wrongly after the Posh game (he referred to him as Shopido, which sounds very wrong!).

A small thing but it didn't strike me as something you'd get wrong if you'd been after the player for a while. The suggestion being that maybe he was given Shodipo by A N Other.

Theres loads of decent free transfers out there , but i would question whether we need another player, given that fans and the senile were moaning last week that we have used 30 players.

If there is loads of decent free transfers out there, then please explain why we added 8 additions last month and only half of them are deemed good enough to get a game?

The recruitment policy is as bad as it's ever been.

Reality is there are no decent free transfers out there.

Firstly if they haven,t got a club then why not? injury risk, unfit, not match fit ?

A player with no club in February is going to be of the ilk of N'Guessian, Theo, Ryan Taylor, Pato blah blah blah......and whilst some of those did okay a free agent/crock has been is not going to save our season.

Odemwingie has been mentioned, i think not, injury prone and never been prolific, i know lets sign another midfielder anyway, anyone will do , we haven't got many options in that area.

If Streete has fractured his leg we're desperate for a decent centre half. Also, I think we need to start playing 5 at the back with Purkiss and maybe Pugh or Kiko as wing backs but we won't manage that with only Smith and Knopps who can play in the middle.

What an almighty mess and I for one will attach no blame to Michael Brown if we get relegated, Alex Ferguson, Morinho, Guadiaola, Brian Clough, Bill Shankly or Jock Stein et al would struggle with the squad we've got. Browny must have to get them to wear name tags so he has a clue who half of them are. Maybe they should have a jobs fair to get some of them fixed up with a career more suitable to their skills because anyone not getting a look in at the moment is unlikely to forge a career as a footballer (youth players aside).

I wonder what goes through Norm's head when he's lying in bed? What a cock up I've made? Boy, I'm wasting a lot of money here as a consequence of my hare brained scheme conceived after that bottle of Absynthe? Or maybe something non-football related to try and get his mind off the situation?

We are in direr need of a good centre half. He'll be sorely needed if Streete is out for months and Knops gets suspended (as he soon will). And to brighten the mood, think what might happen if Smith joins their ranks!

We'll then have the Celtic lad in goal (who appears to have done quite well last night) and a back four looking like Gibbons, Purkiss, Tanser & Kiko. Wonderful.

If Streete has fractured his leg we're desperate for a decent centre half. Also, I think we need to start playing 5 at the back with Purkiss and maybe Pugh or Kiko as wing backs but we won't manage that with only Smith and Knopps who can play in the middle.

What an almighty mess and I for one will attach no blame to Michael Brown if we get relegated, Alex Ferguson, Morinho, Guadiaola, Brian Clough, Bill Shankly or Jock Stein et al would struggle with the squad we've got. Browny must have to get them to wear name tags so he has a clue who half of them are. Maybe they should have a jobs fair to get some of them fixed up with a career more suitable to their skills because anyone not getting a look in at the moment is unlikely to forge a career as a footballer (youth players aside).

I wonder what goes through Norm's head when he's lying in bed? What a cock up I've made? Boy, I'm wasting a lot of money here as a consequence of my hare brained scheme conceived after that bottle of Absynthe? Or maybe something non-football related to try and get his mind off the situation?

Smurfs bed time reading is "Insolvency for Dummies"

Needed a centre back, sign another left back, needed a centre back sign 2-3 wingers etc.

A guy joined Chesterfield I think recently who bought out his own contract post deadline day. (My arse). Steven Taylor joined someone from the US too? I'm not bothered if they're a has been, or ****, just looking for some home throughout all of the ***** and position we've been left in by Smurf.

Archived