onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Bruno's Gone !! Resigned

Gareths54

Advert

It is very sad that Bruno turned out to be a disaster, but the blame must be allocated correctly, that is partly the manager, partly the players and partly the chairman.

I would say he was unlucky with not having Grant, Foley, Forrester, Purkiss and others available for long periods, but that has been outweighed by his refusal to learn from mistakes and insist on tactics and team selections that he had seen fail time and again.

Nobody on this thread has even commented that it is only a few days ago that the chairman insulted the fans' intelligence YET AGAIN by clearly saying thet 'Bruno will be in charge for the next 2 (home) games'. But in the eyes of some of our more gullikble but hugely vocal posters he can do no wrong and saying things like that don't matter.

\It doesn't matter that it says he resigned, most Vale fans will be convinced that Smurf pushed the button - if anything a month too late, but the important thing to note is that we have been told something different than the events that unfolded YET AGAIN (2 more games in charge) by Smurf.

And as a final thought - Maureenho - you must be really delighted with your sullen, horrible, smirking self for your recommendation and how you hoodwinked a gullible chairman and saw a small but proud club pushed towards rlegation and possibly even oblivion. I, and many other Vale fans, wish you what you richly deserve. There never were any Manchester United loan players were there ?

So it's everybody's fault including the Man.Utd manager.Haven't you forgotten the managers of Middlesboro and Sheffield.Wednesday as well?

Out of all that Bruno brought in, I would happily keep:

Knopps

Kiko

Amoros

De freitas

Reg

Santos

Pereira

Not seen enough of mbamba, ferguson nor shalaj to form any opinion, but would keep as backup unless clearly not good enough.

The rest can go so far as I'm concerned.

We have a good spine with the above plus the players already here, and if we can add a decent winger and striker, in the right system we could do very well next season

It is very sad that Bruno turned out to be a disaster, but the blame must be allocated correctly, that is partly the manager, partly the players and partly the chairman.

I would say he was unlucky with not having Grant, Foley, Forrester, Purkiss and others unavailable for long periods, but that has been outweighed by his refusal to learn from mistakes and insist on tactics and team selections that he had seen fail time and again.

Nobody on this thread has even commented that it is only a few days ago that the chairman insulted the fans' intelligence YET AGAIN by clearly saying thet 'Bruno will be in charge for the next 2 (home) games'. But in the eyes of some of our more gullikble but hugely vocal posters he can do no wrong and saying things like that don't matter.

\It doesn't matter that it says he resigned, most Vale fans will be convinced that Smurf pushed the button - if anything a month too late, but the important thing to note is that we have been told something different than the events that unfolded YET AGAIN (2 more games in charge) by Smurf.

And as a final thought - Maureenho - you must be really delighted with your sullen, horrible, smirking self for your recommendation and how you hoodwinked a gullible chairman and saw a small but proud club pushed towards rlegation and possibly even oblivion. I, and many other Vale fans, wish you what you richly deserve. There never were any Manchester United loan players were there ?

We haven't been told a different story to the one that unfolded at all. Bruno resigned and wasn't sacked, ( though if he had carried on he would have been sacked)

Smurf wasn't to know Bruno would resign unless he had a crystal ball, so you spouting things like we've been told a different story again is quite frankly just stirring.

The strange thing today Bruno never got involved in anything with both Browny and Smith barking out orders which if my back was against the wall I would go down fighting my way, he either was a condemned man or there are too many cooks and Bruno was just a puppet on a string(scapegoat) and wonder who the actual decision maker is/are -

If Bruno leaving doesn't affect or change the structure the same will surely happen albeit buy a little more time- Smith and the clapper coach plus gk coach need to follow him and replaced with one other whom Browny can rely on for it to have any chance with a small chain of command- as long as Browny has a free hand to implement his style with people he can rely on surrounding him

Out of all that Bruno brought in, I would happily keep:

Knopps

Kiko

Amoros

De freitas

Reg

Santos

Pereira

Not seen enough of mbamba, ferguson nor shalaj to form any opinion, but would keep as backup unless clearly not good enough.

The rest can go so far as I'm concerned.

We have a good spine with the above plus the players already here, and if we can add a decent winger and striker, in the right system we could do very well next season

I'm not convinced about Knopps and Reg, agree the others you mentioned have shown some promise, maybe Reg will turn out better if we revert to 2 up front.

Honourable resignation.Good luck in the future Bruno.Wow!! The 'we told you so and we aren't going until Bruno goes' brigade will be creaming themselves.Form an orderly queue on Friday guys.Full house expected.BTW did everybody see the tackle Kiko did today ?Someone who comes on here said he was targeted at Wimbledon and couldn't defend.

I have to say that this is a great relief - if we have team of players who show the effort that Michael Brown put in as a player then we will be fine. Lets hope he can clear up this mess. Up the Vale !!!

So long as he doesn't hold up his own performance against coventry as the benchmark!

So it's everybody's fault including the Man.Utd manager.Haven't you forgotten the managers of Middlesboro and Sheffield.Wednesday as well?

Sarcasm isn't your strong point is it ? No, it isn't everybody's fault - especially not the fans of Vale, the loyal club staff and supporters club, nor Michael Brown or even Dean Glover or OVF or the Sentinel or Radio Stoke or many others.

I don't know if the managers of Boro or Wednesday made any promises, or Bruno said he would get players from them, but certainly there was a big buzz in the summer about Man United players being loaned and one of the people who mentioned it a lot was Smurf.

If you disagree with these FACTS, perhaps you could provide some of your own that support your case, but somehow your posts never do.

Archived