onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Bruno's Gone !! Resigned

Gareths54

Stop being silly, it has been bloody awful for months and you and 'for us all' have been creaming yourselves over defending this mess. Bruno deserved to go its been apparent for some time now. He has done the decent thing and rightly so. Hopefully we can get someone in to get us out of this give us fans something to turn up to.

Nelly,you know aswell as I,brilliant seasons at the Vale don't happen that often.Not good this season but I've seen a lot worse.How long until the new manager gets turned on?23 games?

Advert

I really don't think you are qualified to comment on other people's writing skills, but that part of your post was just another cheap swipe so no matter.

You omitted the reason, rational thought and facts I asked for so your post is worth less than nothing.

I gave you a reason, if you can't read it / don't like it feel free to lump it ;)

Ignore list for you chumly.

Guest TommyMac
Out of all that Bruno brought in, I would happily keep:

Knopps

Kiko

Amoros

De freitas

Reg

Santos

Pereira

Not seen enough of mbamba, ferguson nor shalaj to form any opinion, but would keep as backup unless clearly not good enough.

I guess they could man the turnstiles because they should be nowhere near the playing squad.

What the phuck are you on.

Etheridge only just managed to tip Taylor's injury time free kick over the bar.

You ignoring the countless corners and free kicks that he took that failed to beat the first man? The guy couldn't even throw the ball over the touchline at one point. As for the free kick, from the position it was, if he'd got it off target it would have been more skillful. Let's face it, our respective grans would have hit the target.

What the phuck are you on.

Etheridge only just managed to tip Taylor's injury time free kick over the bar.

In fairness to REP :laugh: That free kick was the only time he got the ball into the box, his dead ball delivery was atrocious wasted numerous corners.

Guest TommyMac
Honourable resignation.Good luck in the future Bruno.Wow!! The 'we told you so and we aren't going until Bruno goes' brigade will be creaming themselves.Form an orderly queue on Friday guys.Full house expected.BTW did everybody see the tackle Kiko did today ?Someone who comes on here said he was targeted at Wimbledon and couldn't defend.

Wow, our left back made a tackle. Hope Southgate is checking his eligibility. Whatever next, our midfield creating an assist?

For what it is/was worth, Bruno never really connected with the fans.

It's not hard to wave when they sing your name once in a while, even if it's the last thing you want to do.

Ask Carl Dickinson - pumping his fist was 50% of his game, and it got the crowd on his side!

Wow, our left back made a tackle. Hope Southgate is checking his eligibility. Whatever next, our midfield creating an assist?

My reference to that brilliant tackle was due to the fact that someone on here said he couldn't .Does that explain it a little clearer

for you?Kiko hasn't got a cat that was born in England.

Sarcasm isn't your strong point is it ? No, it isn't everybody's fault - especially not the fans of Vale, the loyal club staff and supporters club, nor Michael Brown or even Dean Glover or OVF or the Sentinel or Radio Stoke or many others.

I don't know if the managers of Boro or Wednesday made any promises, or Bruno said he would get players from them, but certainly there was a big buzz in the summer about Man United players being loaned and one of the people who mentioned it a lot was Smurf.

If you disagree with these FACTS, perhaps you could provide some of your own that support your case, but somehow your posts never do.

No need,it's common knowledge.

45% win ratio at Notts County and 40% win rate at Notts County. I hope our next manager is a failure on par with that. You are an idiot.

37% at Mansfield (losing more than he won), 30% at Chester and 13% at Torquay. I hope our next manager isn't a failure on a par with that.

Archived