onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Yates staying (again!)

Just remind me who out of the starting 11 is half the squad? Or did you mean the squad fillers have left?

Pick who you want out of the experienced players released or who were offered reduced terms as either squad or starting. I've not taken into account anyone whos said they are staying or not, but I'm assuming Yates and Brown will.

Neal

Yates

Dicko

Duffy

McGivern

Moore

Oconnor

Brown

Birchy

Dodds

AJ

My point is that whilst peoples opinions of them may vary, they are experienced league one players and its a big chunk of the squad and potential starting 11 to replace.

Are you not concerned that having advertised the fact we are offering players reduced terms that we then expect to go out and replace all these with better options and also expect them to gel together quickly. Thats if we can get new players in quickly enough too. Also there are clubs out there willing to pay more, even at a lower level. Thats why I think its a risky game Smurf claims to have been playing (which I just don't believe).

Advert

That's what I'm waiting for,I'll be happy if Smurff and Brownie talk Dicko Moore Andoh to re-sign,we will then have the nucleus of a competive team,just the two players we have all been shouting for, journeyman centre forward, centre back to work along side our younger lads.if the opportunity to loan few from United or other prem/ champ ship sides to give completion through the squad,positive thinking positive season,keep the faith keep the dream,it just could be our season,is that not what being a football supporter is all about.

He'd be better suited to that too! :laugh:

Do paper rounds still exist?

Since 2009 Adam has appeared in 200 plus games for us and, as a side note, has been a professional footballer for 15 odd years. So Bon'Ami this little vegemite is happy he's signed for another season :yes:

Do paper rounds still exist?

Since 2009 Adam has appeared in 200 plus games for us and, as a side note, has been a professional footballer for 15 odd years. So Bon'Ami this little vegemite is happy he's signed for another season :yes:

Not over here they don't, I'm not sure about in Blighty! Ah the days of delivering the advertiser through the mean streets of Tunstall in the 90's :laugh:

Some people on here need to take a long look at themselves. Unpleasant and a total lack of class (just like the chairman). Our (current) longest serving player re-signs and people come out with nasty claptrap like 'waste of money'. They'll say the same if Birchall signs a new contract. It's just acting like thick over-privileged premiership team supporting tossbags with no understanding of football, squads or decency.

Duffy,Dodds and McGivern have all disappeared,so I suppose they've got to have a go at somebody?

Archived