onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Shrewsbury after Dodds

valerule4ever

Blimey if this is true Owd will be in meltdown :laugh:

Ha Ha, fortunately there is life beyond Vale for most, I will however be getting my Season Tickets shortly. It would be interesting to know if they will extend the season ticket deadlines. :razz:

Advert

Ha Ha, fortunately there is life beyond Vale for most, I will however be getting my Season Tickets shortly. It would be interesting to know if they will extend the season ticket deadlines. :razz:

It would also be interesting to know how many STs have been sold.

If he does go a possible replacement is Inman from Crewe for that number 10 spot he has an eye for goal. Incidentally Doddsy only 2 seasons from a testimonial that would put him along side some of Vales favourite sons.

All the years i have supported the vale its been the same not going again because we have sold brian horton or till bill bell goes now we can add smurf to the excuses.The simple facts are we do not have the fan base who are attending the matches its everybodys fault accept those .We have lost another generation of vale fans to those down the road simply through the premier league and all the money that it generates i am certain some so called vale fans do attend the bet 365 stadium which i would never do my heart would never allow it i am vale through and through and will always be.So to read that certain people on here saying that smurf is choking the the club to death and not renewing his season ticket get a grip its costing me over 700 pounds to renew season tickets and im still proud to do it and believe me i will be until i take my last breath.That is what its like being a vale fan you suffer all the hurt and pain in the hope that one day it will change i still have that inside me and always will.

It will be sad if Doddsie goes as he always gives a 100%. However if the player is not committed to the club then so be it.

Let's get real Page was the pillock who blew his budget on resigning the previous players last season instead of bringing in a decent striker. Then his negative tactics meant we were always just outside the play offs.

He had a squad of 33 players half of which couldn't make the bench.

How Dodds gave 100% every game is a joke he had one good game for every three bad ones and only started playing towards the end of the season when his contract was due foe renewal. Did you ever see him get his shorts dirty? It's obvious some of the players were on high wages using up more of the budget. A manageable squad of 22 to 23 players and a motivated manager should help us to improve the squad. Norman let Page bring in a striker and he wasted it on Robinson.

I think Norman will back the new Manager if he can justify the new signings and push the team forward.

Can't say I'm bothered if Dodds goes. He's got plenty of experience though.......of the subs bench. For such a good finisher as he ever hit double figures in his 7+ seasons at the club? If we are going to keep a number 10 for me it needs to be AJLS 'cus he's a far better finisher.

About time we had a clear out, should have happened last year. Dodds is one of those players who 50% of people will be disappointed and 50% wont be, but 100% of ovf will declare the end of the world is nigh.

100%?... thats a big number

Archived