onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Coventryh 2 Port Vale 3

Caz or caz123

Advert

Who is this miserable **** on Radio Stoke?

Stop listening as soon as "Len " comes on "As I said to Dario", "Have I said I sit with Dario" He's going home to tell his wife what a good day he's had, pound says she gone out when he gets there.

Marshall was absolutely brilliant. Tormented their defence all afternoon and even managed to help defend in the latter stages. Not to be negative, but in all honesty Coventry are a pretty poor side on the showing today. Living near to Coventry, I was in the east stand with a number of Cov mates and they were tearing their hair out at the lack of skill shown by the majority of their team. Mind you, it was a very quiet car when I gave two of them a lift home!!

We started slowly but picked it up.I thought we were well worth a half time lead.Smashing goal by Marshall.Some nice football in the second half.O'Connor was excellent.Having said that apart from a couple of mistakes everyone did really well..Fantastic support.Found a nice pub a couple of miles from the ground.Ten minutes to get off the Ricoh carpark,home in just over an hour.I hope big Ryan is ok.

Just back. The new manager effect meant Coventry started like a house on fire although Vale started slowly and allowed O'Brien far too much time to pick his spot. We started to get a foothold in the game after about twenty minutes but it was still a surprise to go in at half time in front after the two quick goals at the end of the half. I thought we controlled the second half well and their equaliser came against the run of play which again featured sloppy Vale defending. But credit to Vale, they came back again and the winner was simply glorious. Both of the front two were better than they have been recently and Marshall's return to form has come at the right time but Man of the Match again was O'Connor, what a tremendous player that lad is. The best midfielder we've had in years.

Away support was mega. Certainly made more noise than the Cov fans!

Makes me despair that we can't replicate the number of fans and the atmosphere generated at home. Aside from that great to see the players dig deep and also to score 3 goals away from home!

Just returned from the Ricoh stadium great results again & Popey showed all the knocker what he is about ...."feed the Pope & he will score".... the only bad part of the day was that gobby women behind me :mad: She did have a BIG mouth....Now I know why we have to have a lot of police at VP.....but the icing on the cake was the news that came from the Wirral......Mr wonderful had a great result too, :laugh:

On the match, what a fantastic result. I should have been going but had to cancel at the last minute due to me having a chest infection and my boy having tonsillitis, so my ticket went to waste. I'm both devistated and delighted. Well done Vale. The vids of the winner going in are brilliant.

Archived